Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$37
Destinia.comUS$40
ZenHotels.comUS$37
TripadvisorUS$37
All reviews main road great value for money road noise room was clean indian restaurant comfortable stay good nights sleep a great place to stay short stay excellent stay karen worcester receptionist bath
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2020

We stayed at this hotel on the way to see my son in Bath.
Sadly we had an medical emergency whilst staying there. The member of staff Gillian who was on duty at the time was amazing!!! I was terribly upset as my husband had been whisked away to hospital (I was unable to go with him due to covid)
Gillian was so comforting, telling me to pop down and see her if I just needed to chat or for some extra tea or sugar. She was truly amazing! She went over and above what I would have expected!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2020 via mobile

I arrived at this hotel with two children .we entered the room and was greeted by a stale smell that would not go away all night and was still there when we work up .the room was full of black fly that wee landing on us all night and on the bed where was sleeping The second issue was the bathroom that was full of black fly’s and mould behind the tap .There was also 3 packet of crisps under the bed from some one who has stayed there before .

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2020

We booked in on 11th march and staff were friendly and professional,our room was clean and fresh and we looked forward to our stay there which should have been 7 days,unfortunately due to family concerns we had to check out on the 12th. Excellent for the price you pay.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2020

Room was large clean with comfortable bed and good shower. Had a good nights sleep and not disturbed by any road noise. Excellent value. Would definitely stay again and recommend hotel.
Added bonus is Indian restaurant on site - great food and again excellent value.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed February 21, 2020

This hotel deserves more than 5 stars because it's a good price and the hotel staff are AMAZING. I travel to Hartlebury frequently to see my other half and I stay here for 4 nights every other week. I will definitely continue to book here . I'd like to thank Karen, Ellen and all other staff members for making me feel so comfortable, welcoming and assisting me with all the help I've needed. The ladies are all lovely to speak to and I guarantee anyone that uses this hotel will be very well taken care of. We need more staff like you in London! Thank you so much!

Date of stay: February 2020