“A Taste of Cyprus in the Horsefair!”

Stef's Pizza and Grill
Ranked #32 of 139 Restaurants in Kidderminster
Reviewed February 28, 2018

Having passed Stefs SO many times, I only recently had the opportunity to try their Cuisine.
NOw, I was a walk in quite late in the evening so had to wait a short while whilst my Pork Kebab (Souvla) was grilled... how good is that! No pulling meat out of a Baines Marie at Stefs, ITS FRESH!

I also ordered a Greek Salad with which I had a choice of Sauces, I opted for a simple Olive Oil, which was delicious and I was given to understand is specially imported. I was even offered a sauce with the Pork. The whole package was expertly wrapped and packed for safe transportation home.

The Pitta bread was excellent (no cheap alternatives here either...) and the portion size was large, could have even fed two if your not real big eaters.

I thoroughly enjoyed the meal and felt that it was worth every penny spent on it to get the quality of meat and accompaniments I experienced.

Stef's will certainly be on top of my list whenever considering Take out Food in the future.
Bravo you guys and every success!

Reviewed February 19, 2018

This reminded me of takeaway from New York. Like them or loathe them, American's do great food and they accept no rubbish. I think any New Yorker walking into here would be fooled into thinking all take away's in England are like this...they are not. I sincerely hope that my first impressions of the food on a quiet Monday evening are correct. If so, I shall be coming back time and time again.

The food is great. Kebabs full of chunky meat cooked on a skewer with excellent pitta, sauce and salad that is actually edible. Chips like they have actually been fried and chicken wings that have meat of them.

I have no idea how the other businesses in the area survive with the crap they serve. This place is a cut above all the rest.

Like the New Yorkers, I am not easily pleased but this place has put a huge smile on my face and a belly full of top drawer food. This is no take away, it's a hidden gem.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Very impressed, very clean and very modern, the Kebabs were very tasty not your normal kebabs but meaty chunks, they also come wrapped in foil,well labelled so you can't get them mixed up, chips were chunky, and the garlic bread tasty,they also do desserts, brilliant. We would definitely recommend, and will be visiting again soon. Delivery is in a three mile radius only.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

These guys do GOOOOOD pizza. My partner and I order from here about once a month or so. I usually have a vegetarian pizza with olives and mushrooms, my partner enjoys the meat feast. The pizza is always top quality, full of flavour, and ready in no time. The chips are excellent too, and the grilled halloumi is heavenly! Friendly, cheerful staff who have a laugh with you whilst your food is prepared, prices are very reasonable, and they even do delivery (although my partner and I live a stone's throw away so we always collect!). I could ask for nothing more from this place. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed November 5, 2017

I used Stef's again recently, and it was another great experience from start to finish. The ordering system on their web page is excellent, and the food was delivered to my door in 20 minutes. I ordered a meat feast pizza with mushrooms, chips, and chicken strips.

All of the food was brilliant, especially the pizza, which was loaded with great toppings, and I loved every mouthful. The chips were excellent (thicker cut, and not French-fries), as were the chicken strips.

Great food, and the above order cost just £15 including delivery. An excellent fast food outlet, and highly recommended.