“Really Good Food”

Stef's Pizza and Grill
Ranked #32 of 139 Restaurants in Kidderminster
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Had all the children and boyfriends over for a family get together, I cook all the time so I am very critical as to the standards. This food was top notch and was delivered so fast that I could not believe it. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

We use Stef's Pizza and Grill on a regular basis - mainly because of the high quality of food and great service.

Everything is fresh and clearly sourced from great suppliers - often 'takeaway restaurant' meat is quite cheap and watery - the meat from Stefs is top quality every time. I particularly like the pizza's - again - it is obvious that they are made from scratch. Something that is extra special about Stef's pizza's is that they aren't your typical 'dirty', greasy pizza (even though that can be nice occasionally!) - at Stef's the pizza is incredibly tasty but doesn't have a load of excess grease - the base is light and floury and the toppings are really fresh.

When I fancy something healthy, the salads are equally as lovely - you get lots of it and and the flavours are great, plus you get large chunks of the gorgeous marinated fresh chicken. My husband particularly likes the Stef's Supreme Burger.

All of the staff are polite, professional and efficient - from those that take the calls in the shop to those that deliver the food. A brilliant service that we will continue to use. Thank you Stef's!

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Having passed Stefs SO many times, I only recently had the opportunity to try their Cuisine.
NOw, I was a walk in quite late in the evening so had to wait a short while whilst my Pork Kebab (Souvla) was grilled... how good is that! No pulling meat out of a Baines Marie at Stefs, ITS FRESH!

I also ordered a Greek Salad with which I had a choice of Sauces, I opted for a simple Olive Oil, which was delicious and I was given to understand is specially imported. I was even offered a sauce with the Pork. The whole package was expertly wrapped and packed for safe transportation home.

The Pitta bread was excellent (no cheap alternatives here either...) and the portion size was large, could have even fed two if your not real big eaters.

I thoroughly enjoyed the meal and felt that it was worth every penny spent on it to get the quality of meat and accompaniments I experienced.

Stef's will certainly be on top of my list whenever considering Take out Food in the future.
Bravo you guys and every success!

Reviewed February 19, 2018

This reminded me of takeaway from New York. Like them or loathe them, American's do great food and they accept no rubbish. I think any New Yorker walking into here would be fooled into thinking all take away's in England are like this...they are not. I sincerely hope that my first impressions of the food on a quiet Monday evening are correct. If so, I shall be coming back time and time again.

The food is great. Kebabs full of chunky meat cooked on a skewer with excellent pitta, sauce and salad that is actually edible. Chips like they have actually been fried and chicken wings that have meat of them.

I have no idea how the other businesses in the area survive with the crap they serve. This place is a cut above all the rest.

Like the New Yorkers, I am not easily pleased but this place has put a huge smile on my face and a belly full of top drawer food. This is no take away, it's a hidden gem.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Very impressed, very clean and very modern, the Kebabs were very tasty not your normal kebabs but meaty chunks, they also come wrapped in foil,well labelled so you can't get them mixed up, chips were chunky, and the garlic bread tasty,they also do desserts, brilliant. We would definitely recommend, and will be visiting again soon. Delivery is in a three mile radius only.