“Amazing!”

Stef's Pizza and Grill
Ranked #33 of 140 Restaurants in Kidderminster
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food cooked in a healthy way on charcole, staff are wonderful and very generous portion sized meals. There really is something for all the family.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Came here for our first meal. It was brilliant we were told 30 mins and when I turned up it was all ready and perfectly hot. My wife had a normal kebab and I had the piri piri chicken. The food was really tasty with bbq taste from the cooking . The chicken was really chunky .
We had a side of chicken wings which was also really good.
We will defiantly be using again I hope they don’t let the standard slip

1  Thank Ilovefoodalot2
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Had all the children and boyfriends over for a family get together, I cook all the time so I am very critical as to the standards. This food was top notch and was delivered so fast that I could not believe it. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

We use Stef's Pizza and Grill on a regular basis - mainly because of the high quality of food and great service.

Everything is fresh and clearly sourced from great suppliers - often 'takeaway restaurant' meat is quite cheap and watery - the meat from Stefs is top quality every time. I particularly like the pizza's - again - it is obvious that they are made from scratch. Something that is extra special about Stef's pizza's is that they aren't your typical 'dirty', greasy pizza (even though that can be nice occasionally!) - at Stef's the pizza is incredibly tasty but doesn't have a load of excess grease - the base is light and floury and the toppings are really fresh.

When I fancy something healthy, the salads are equally as lovely - you get lots of it and and the flavours are great, plus you get large chunks of the gorgeous marinated fresh chicken. My husband particularly likes the Stef's Supreme Burger.

All of the staff are polite, professional and efficient - from those that take the calls in the shop to those that deliver the food. A brilliant service that we will continue to use. Thank you Stef's!

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Having passed Stefs SO many times, I only recently had the opportunity to try their Cuisine.
NOw, I was a walk in quite late in the evening so had to wait a short while whilst my Pork Kebab (Souvla) was grilled... how good is that! No pulling meat out of a Baines Marie at Stefs, ITS FRESH!

I also ordered a Greek Salad with which I had a choice of Sauces, I opted for a simple Olive Oil, which was delicious and I was given to understand is specially imported. I was even offered a sauce with the Pork. The whole package was expertly wrapped and packed for safe transportation home.

The Pitta bread was excellent (no cheap alternatives here either...) and the portion size was large, could have even fed two if your not real big eaters.

I thoroughly enjoyed the meal and felt that it was worth every penny spent on it to get the quality of meat and accompaniments I experienced.

Stef's will certainly be on top of my list whenever considering Take out Food in the future.
Bravo you guys and every success!