“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Had my usual pizza in an Italian!! Not the best I have had but good value, tasty and just the right size.
Service very good on a busy evening.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank WorcesterMoray

Reviewed June 10, 2018

First time here on Saturday night and would definitely like to go back. The service was very good and the staff friendly. The food was super and very tasty, particularly loved the Tiramisu and the Espresso Martinis were out of this world. 10/10 :-)

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Jayne S
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

If I didn't live 82 miles away, I would frequent this restaurant. Amazing food, amazing staff. Portion wise, there is plenty to eat, without being overfacing or underwhelming. Excellent value for money.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Bev D
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I’m a convert went Friday night food, service, atmosphere great what more could you ask for ! I want to go back I’m going to find an excuse ASAP

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 18, 2018

I ate here with a friend and had garlic bread as a starter and vegetarian lasagne and carbonara for our mains - both were well cooked and came out from the kitchen promptly. The waiter was very attentive and friendly which meant that the service was really good and I found that, considering how much we enjoyed our experience here, value for money was top notch.

Date of visit: April 2018