“Slow service ”

La Brasserie
Ranked #13 of 139 Restaurants in Kidderminster
Price range: US$10 - US$65
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La Brasserie is a unique restaurant venue situated in Kidderminster town centre. The proprietor, Kevin Wilde, offers modern and classical style cuisine with a range of quality dishes and wines to suit all tastes and pockets.Serving modern & classical style cuisine, incorporating two function suites suitable for wedding receptions, private parties, conferences or meetings.
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Visited here a few times and it is a nice restaurant I don’t think it’s very well setup and a bit pricey for children, service was very slow not as I remember so everyone can have an off day I think they were a little overbooked as starters were fine main course beef ok not the best I’ve had there and desserts were a bought in meringue menu says Home made sorry no chance I assume the kitchen had run out still worth a try

1  Thank GARRY H

Reviewed February 7, 2018

I was recently at a dinner for about 60 people, the food was excellent. I had a chicken dish in a white wine sauce. The veg were correctly al dente and the chicken was hot and tasted great. The people around me had other main courses and all said their meals were excellent. Well done chrf.

2  Thank christopher d
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Nice to see a restaurant with character waiters all smartly dressed in black and white service to match, set menu available all week represents good value and good quality give it a try don't think yo will be dissapointed

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We were 2 adults for lunch. There were 4 people in the restaurant in total.

The service was incredibly slow and slightly moody, and our 2 courses took 1.5hrs. We had coffee with dessert as we had been there so long. I could see the chefs in the kitchen and they were standing around chatting so I’m not sure why our food took so long.

The couple sitting next to us had the same wait with their food too.

The food was average and the fish bland as it was grilled with no seasoning. The pork medallions were tiny. The desserts were nothing special either. The additional vegetables consisted of 2 cauliflower florets each and one spoonful of carrots.

It’s is a lovely restaurant inside but unfortunately somewhere I won’t be returning to. There are better choices in the area.

1  Thank VirtualBlonde
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

We have been lucky enough to dine at this fabulous restaurant on a number of occasions and we’ve never experienced a bad meal. From the soup or fish starters to the fillet steak mains all are exquisite, this is one of our favourite local restaurants.

1  Thank JezBayl