“Second visit and excellent again”

Champagne Express Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 133 Restaurants in Redditch
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A very decorated Award Winning Indian Restaurant est. 2011. Winners of Tripadvisors Certificate of Excellence 2017. Winners of the Gold Seal, Good Food Awards 2018. Finalists in the Best Asian Restaurant for the Midlands 2017 at the Asian Curry Awards 2017. We are not licensed, it's a BYO restaurant. ('bring your own'), alcoholic drinks establishment. Serving only the finest Indian, Bangladeshi and Fusion foods! We are specialist in Tandoori's, Balti's, Curries and Rice dishes and much more! We pride ourselves in excellent service and if it's a celebration you want celebrating ...than look no further than Champagne Express ... our reputation proceeds us!
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

After a very good first visit in September I returned with a bigger group of work colleagues. Superb food once again, everyone in the party VERY impressed. Abdul is a great host. We'll be back next week!

Reviewed October 30, 2017

We (myself, my wife & two children aged 9 & 11) visit Redditch on a regular basis &, as the Champagne Express is no.1 in the Tripadvisor restaurants for this area, we were keen to dine here, which we did fairly early on a Thursday evening. The children chose chicken korma dishes & absolutely devoured them! My wife ~ who is dairy/gluten-free & vegetarian ~ was catered for with no trouble at all as the extremely attentive restaurant manager helped her choose several delicious dishes. I chose a dish named 'Mr & Mrs Karahi' (I never asked why it came by this name): a mixture of lamb & chicken strips in a succulent tomato-based sauce that just exploded with so many different wonderful tastes. But wait! That wasn't all ... because the Peshwari naan that I ordered was nothing short of extraordinary. I truly could have eaten a plate full of them. It was a buttery, crispy naan bread filled with a coconut & almond paste, glace cherries & infused with syrup. Absolute gastronomic heaven! We floated out of that restaurant filled to the brim with the most succulent flavours. The Champagne Express is most surely number 1 in Redditch & we will be heading there & nowhere else on our next visit. Huge thanks to all the staff present for providing us with such wonderful meals.
NB. The Champagne Express has no license to sell alcohol but has no problem with you bringing your own to drink with your meal.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Okay, up to date review coming up.

My husband and I dined there last week. We had a brilliant night. We started with poppadum's and dips. They went down well.

My husband ordered sag aloo as a main, I ordered a mushroom jalfrezi. Both were stunning. The lovely owner, Abdul, slipped a dish of okra on our table. I'd tried okra once and thought it was the most hideous vegetable in the world - apart from celery. He showed me the light. If cooked properly, okra is one of the best vegetables in the world. I can't wait to go back, then I'll be ordering the okra side.

Very enjoyable night and great company. The staff were lovely too. Thank you for the coffees too.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Went here for dinner with my boyfriend last night, food was lovely and lots of fresh ingredients and a fantastic choice! There was a great atmosphere and the owner was a lovely man! Would definitely recommend, excellent value for money too.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, friendly manager and staff, quick service. Ate in and had takeaway delivered. Would highly recommend, super yummy