“Very nice place nice food ”

Champagne Express Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 133 Restaurants in Redditch
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A very decorated Award Winning Indian Restaurant est. 2011. Winners of Tripadvisors Certificate of Excellence 2017. Winners of the Gold Seal, Good Food Awards 2018. Finalists in the Best Asian Restaurant for the Midlands 2017 at the Asian Curry Awards 2017. We are not licensed, it's a BYO restaurant. ('bring your own'), alcoholic drinks establishment. Serving only the finest Indian, Bangladeshi and Fusion foods! We are specialist in Tandoori's, Balti's, Curries and Rice dishes and much more! We pride ourselves in excellent service and if it's a celebration you want celebrating ...than look no further than Champagne Express ... our reputation proceeds us!
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Very nice place nice food and in centre of town by the train station mayne good to book as isn't the biggest of places and does get busy would defo go back

Reviewed November 12, 2017

it was very busy so the service was quite slow but the food was worth the wait everything was really tasty and good value.I went with my wife and two friends and we all said how good it was

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Service is quick, staff are friendly and the food is excellent - spicy and tasty. Train station parking just behind the restaurant

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

After a very good first visit in September I returned with a bigger group of work colleagues. Superb food once again, everyone in the party VERY impressed. Abdul is a great host. We'll be back next week!

Reviewed October 30, 2017

We (myself, my wife & two children aged 9 & 11) visit Redditch on a regular basis &, as the Champagne Express is no.1 in the Tripadvisor restaurants for this area, we were keen to dine here, which we did fairly early on a Thursday evening. The children chose chicken korma dishes & absolutely devoured them! My wife ~ who is dairy/gluten-free & vegetarian ~ was catered for with no trouble at all as the extremely attentive restaurant manager helped her choose several delicious dishes. I chose a dish named 'Mr & Mrs Karahi' (I never asked why it came by this name): a mixture of lamb & chicken strips in a succulent tomato-based sauce that just exploded with so many different wonderful tastes. But wait! That wasn't all ... because the Peshwari naan that I ordered was nothing short of extraordinary. I truly could have eaten a plate full of them. It was a buttery, crispy naan bread filled with a coconut & almond paste, glace cherries & infused with syrup. Absolute gastronomic heaven! We floated out of that restaurant filled to the brim with the most succulent flavours. The Champagne Express is most surely number 1 in Redditch & we will be heading there & nowhere else on our next visit. Huge thanks to all the staff present for providing us with such wonderful meals.
NB. The Champagne Express has no license to sell alcohol but has no problem with you bringing your own to drink with your meal.