“Chips always good”

Inn Plaice
Ranked #35 of 133 Restaurants in Redditch
Cuisines: Greek, British, Grill
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Have used this chip shop a couple of times recently,last time my large cod was very minimal,don't know if this us due to rising cod prices but I was very disappointed as my previous experience was good,last time my son had tandoori chicken,which was tender and tastey so that will make me try again but perhaps steer clear of the inadequate fish.as we only use this takeaway perhaps once every couple of months I have noticed slipped standards.having said that ,the chips are always excellent.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

My family and I regularly (weekly) visit the Inn Plaice, it's great for both eating in and takeaway. My dad, brother and I also often pop in for a couple of beers and some food. Just like the food, you get a great cold pint! My wife also recommends the wine pinot grigio, it's great!

Reviewed August 31, 2017

What looks like a simple Fish & Chip restaurant hides an amazing secret.
Some of the best Greek food I've had outside of Greece. Turns out they do a few Greek dishes on the busier nights of the week and they are truly authentic and taste incredible.
The service you receive is second to none, they simply couldn't be more helpful.
If you are in the area, you owe it to yourself to try this plaice (pun totally intended).

Reviewed May 28, 2017

This family run licenced restaurant does a fantastic mixed kebab, chips and salad. The small portion is always enough for me. The owner and staff are really friendly and take the time to have a chat when not really busy.
Restaurant is clean and laid out so that you can see much of the cooking including the grill.
Always a good meal there, great chip shop food in a restaurant. Also does take away.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Both a takeaway Fish & Chip Shop, or it also now has a restaurant side. Food is always well cooked and delicious, whichever option you choose.