“Lovely Italian Meal for 2 on Bank Holiday Monday”

La Bella Italian Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 317 Restaurants in Oldham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a traditional italian restaurant in Lees, Oldham. Hi, I Ahiduz and have been running La Bella Italian Ristorante in Lees Village, Oldham, Manchester for ten years now. We started out as a simple Italian Restaurante. News about the quality of our great food spread quickly, and we soon were able to make our dream come true: our own restaurant in the city! ​ Our restaurant now has 28 tables, and we can cater to approximately 95 poeple, but our goal remains to offer our customers a great meal at a reasonable price. That does not mean, however, that we compromise quality to do so. On the contrary: We guarantee the freshness of our ingredients and prepare everything just the way you like it. We are a family restaurant with a tradition in food excellence. A warm welcome awaits you here at La bella, see you soon...
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My Partner and I went here for an evening meal on Easter Bank Holiday Monday and we had a lovely 2 course meal.
It was our first visit but definitely not our last!
We were surprised how quiet it was in the restaurant but this meant that Paolo could look after us and he was very friendly and engaging; taking the time to talk to us about all sorts of things and explaining that he was relatively new to the business but he has ideas for additional choices to be added to the already small but varied menu.
We both had a starter and a main and the portion sizes were perfect... not too much that you were over-faced, but not too little that you were left wanting more.
The quality of food and drink was excellent, although ever so slightly more expensive than some of it's competitors in the borough i.e. Salmon was £17.00 and my Chicken was £13.00.
The bill came to just short of £60.00 for the 2 of us, consisting of garlic bread, 2 starters (Delicious home made Tomato soup), Salmon & Chicken main meals, a glass of white wine for my partner and a pint of Peroni for me.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Went here just before xmas with family who attend here alot got to say the starter of chicken liver pate was decent but the main of champange chicken was bland and tastless . Another down point was the waiter hovering over us for most of the night dont mind them asking how the meal is but dont go out to be watched while eating...

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Went here a saturday evening without a booking. We were surprised that there was only one table occupied. I asked for glass of Chardonnay but the only wine sold by the glass was the house wine which was drinkable but not what I wanted. We ordered garlic bread to share which was dry and we asked for olive oil for it. The two main meals were ok but nothing special just average. Quite bland. The service was good and prices reasonable. When we left there were only another 2 tables occupied so there was no atmosphere at all.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

first time I came here the other day and i’m definitely coming back!!! I had linguine inferno which i thoroughly enjoyed, it was packed with flavour and the portion size was very good. This restaurant is great value for money and the staff are exceptional, very friendly and helpful! see you soon, thanks

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went as a last minute booking and we were glad we did. The atmosphere was very warm and welcoming and the food was delicious. The service was wonderful from the 2 young ladies who attended to our table. The food was delicious.....definitely tey the gnocchi!