All reviews beefeater next door stayed here beefeater restaurant lady on reception main road would stay again good nights sleep road noise family room the ground floor on duty car park cooked breakfast visiting manchester manchester city centre plenty of parking bus stop
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in this premier Inn as visiting the local area, very clean room in my experience Premier Inns always have been spotless. The disabled accessible bathroom I couldn't fault and as I work within the health sector I can see that the Premier Inn as a chain have worked very hard and made sure there accessible rooms meet the needs of there guests.
There was an issue with the bed however this was teething problems due to the room hadn't been used very much and lack of training perhaps on the housekeeping side however but apart from that issue I can't fault the staff the receptionist was lovely and helpful and couldn't be any more helpful.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Nicola D, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham (Broadway) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2016

Hi Shropslass27

Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review based on your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that we met your expectations and that you found our universal accessible rooms met all your needs.

With regards to the issue that you found with the bed I would very much appreciate it if you could possibly email me a little more details as to what you found to be wrong so that I can speak to my housekeeping team with regards to this. My email address is operationsmanager.oldhambroadway@whitbread.com.

Once again many thanks and we do hope to see you again soon

Reviewed June 25, 2016

My wife and I stayed here after a night flight from Egypt, It was about 25 minutes from Manchester Airport, we arrived there at 03:30hrs there was a very friendly gentleman working in reception who quickly booked us in directed us to our room.

The room was typical of a Premier Inn though the rooms at the hotel were quite old and showing signs of wear.

Though with this in mind the bed was very comfortable and we slept well. We didn't use the bar or restaurant so can't comment on them. The room was good value for money.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi blackcounty

Thanks for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that Guy on reception when you checked in was very friendly towards you and that you found our beds to be comfortable.

With regards to the rooms being old and showing signs of wear I must apologies that you found that to be the case as we have recently had lots of lovely comments about our rooms as they have recently been refurbished.

We do hope to see you again soon if you are up in Oldham

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Overall a nice clean hotel useful for the etihad stadium. However, our breakfast took over 2 hours as the wait for cooked food was over one hour. Also the advertised food was not the food that we received. Room was very hot, no air conditioning so could not cool it down.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Nicola D, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham (Broadway) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

Hi Julez2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be nice and clean during your stay. With regards to the issues that you had at breakfast please be assured that I will discuss these with the restaurant manager who will in turn look at this matter.

I do hope that this has not put you off wanting to stay with us again

Reviewed June 22, 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights recently. Our room was at the front on the first floor, close to the main entrance. This location proved to be somewhat noisy, especially when a huge truck made a delivery at around 3.30 am on the Sunday morning, plus the noise of sirens was disturbing as police cars rushed along the main road outside, during the night. A room at the back of the building may be quieter.
Otherwise, the usual comfortable beds, clean room and bathroom you expect from Premier Inn. Breakfasts very good as usual.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear of the building may be quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi DorsetNinja

Thanks for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to hear that your night was disturbed by the traffic on the main road that we are located on. Did you mention this to any of our reception team during your stay? I am a liitle unsure as to what delivery truck you heard at 3.30am as we do not have any deliveries at this time and the only thing that I can think is that the truck was on the main road and stopped at the lights next to our hotel. If you are due to stay with us again then please ask and if possible we will allocate you a room at the back of the hotel.

I am however, delighted to hear that you found our beds to be comfortable and the bedroom and bathroom nice and clean.

We do hope to see you again in the near future

Reviewed June 20, 2016

Last stayed here several years ago and it was grim. However, stayed last night and can't believe it is the same place. My room was large, comfortable and absolutely spotless.The furnishings and fittings were good quality and in pristine condition. There was a large flatscreen tv, a hairdryer and a fan in the room. The lady on reception was friendly and extremely helpful. Excellent quality for a bargain price. Very impressed!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Nicola D, Manager at Premier Inn Oldham (Broadway) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2016

Hi JaneStAbans

I am delighted to hear that you have seen what a massive difference our recent refurbishment has made to our hotel and that it had all that you required. I am thrilled to hear also that the receptionist that was on duty was friendly and helpful to your needs.

We do hope to see you again soon