“Excellent bit of Lamb”

Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Prestwich
Price range: US$0 - US$52
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are an independently owned restaurant group that prides itself on style, value-for-money, fresh ingredients, exciting cocktails & beers and attentive service in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. We believe that our menu is an interesting mix of popular and tasty dishes with influences from the Latin countries, the Caribbean, the American South West and a few other exotic places to spice things up.
Reviewed May 25, 2017

This is the third time I've been to Panama Hatty's and I've never been disappointed. I had a Lamb Shank that just fell to pieces with a lovely Jus and some nice vegetables. This was slightly ruined by the fact we had the Nacho's to share with Chilli Beef as a starter for two, which left us a bit full for the main.
My fussy wife had the Goucho Burger which was enormous ! in fact I had the other half of the burger for my lunch at work today, which they had put in a takeaway box for us. I found that very nice as well.
The service has been good and the staff very accommodating every time I've been. I do think the drinks are a bit pricey, but we had a bottle of wine and a Hendricks Gin cocktail :-)

1  Thank carlr1310

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Excellent food & customer service and a great atmosphere too. We really enjoyed the food that was indeed very tasty. Will come again

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Super friendly staff team, fantastic food, I'd eat here every day if I could, nothing to hate just lots to love, visit this well oiled restaurant for an ace experience. Keep it up guys!!

Reviewed May 21, 2017

Had a lovely Wednesday tea with the girls with a set menu of £12.95 for two courses, great value. We really enjoyed the food with good size portions and a good range on the menu. The drinks are a bit pricey and our bill was £75 for 3 set meals and a couple of drinks each. But it's now a lovely restaurant with great décor.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I really think this is a great place. I've been at least a dozen times, and on occasion (more than half) been quite tipsy. The foods has always been excellent and the service without rebuke. I actually extend an apology to the staff if I've been loud on occasion. Its good value all round (better than a local posh burger joint by far). Many thanks staff and chefs for some wonderful nights out!