“First time and really great experience”
Review of Anatolian Grill

Anatolian Grill
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Prestwich
Reviewed July 12, 2018

In Prestwich there a 3 or 4 Turkish restaurants all good in their own right. But I have to say the Anatolian Grill is the best of them. The service is quick, food is excellent and the atmosphere adds to the whole experience. There is also a great roof terrace where you can enjoy the rest of your evening. It was very warm when we went and it was a very pleasant overall visit.

We will definitely return here very soon

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Been 3 times now. Food and service excellent. I felt it was slightly pricey but other than this very decent neighbourhood resturant.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We went with some good friends who were visiting us for an early tea. We all enjoyed the food and the service was also very good.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

I went with my friend to this lovely restaurant for an evening meal. The restaurant is extremely smart and very stylish. In fact the standard would not look out of place in the West End of London. The waiters were very polite, smart, smiley and knowledgeable. We shared a really excellent starter of very delicious hummus and warm pitta. The hummus was very smooth and of high quality. We then had moussaka. It was presented in a lovely square cast iron cooking dish. I especially loved the crispy top. I’m not usually fussed for meals that are served with rice and salad. However, in this instance the rice was surprisingly tasty and even the small side salad was really tasty. We did discuss a dessert but we’re so full we had a cup of coffee each. Again, to put it mildly, I’m very picky about not just some things - but actually everything!! The coffee was absolutely excellent. I’ll certainly go back again. It’s not cheap but I feel for the standards supplied, it was fair value. I’m looking forward to going again. There were several dishes in the menu that I’d like to try another time.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Had been meaning to go here for a while having driven past on many occasions but until yesterday I hadn't actually made it through the door. On arriving we were greeted by friendly welcoming staff who were very attentive. We made our selection from the offer menu which was very well priced. I had the feta parcels (starter) and veg moussaka (main) portion sizes were good and not too overwhelming for a change which was great as it left room for one of there delicious well presented desserts . Will definitely make a return visit here soon & if like me you have driven past but but not quite made it in make a point of stopping and calling in you will not be disappointed