1,584 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 3, 2017

I always try to be positive in my reviews on tripadvisor but I am struggling with this one. It has a ca rpark and the location is good if you need to be in the Stockport area.
I was shocked to find in this day and age that this hotel had smoking rooms and to top it off, when booking online you don't get the option to choose whether you would like a smoking or non-smoking room. It was dirty and disgusting.
I'm sorry to say I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Nicola W
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for a long weekend... the hotel was great for the price the rooms were clean and cleans every day if required all the staff was friendly and most helpful...only issue was the steam room was not warmed up first thing Saturday morning .... However this would not put me off stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in!! Makes me feel sick at the thought of going back I had my young daughter with me (1 year old) and was the most filthy hotel I’ve ever stayed at never again tissue in the bin, rubbish under the bed, shower curtain hung up by a bit of tape gap in the window so it was freezing! Travel cot so fifth made me feel ill I had put my daughter in it!! Would never stay here again if someone paid me NOT for families !!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank JessicaJones6
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

My mum, sister and I stayed here for one night and to be honest I was relieved it was just one night. The room was cold as the radiator wasn’t working which was unhelpful as the weather was awful. On arrival we were met by a young lady who was abrupt bordering on rude. Overall the hotel has a tired musty smell about it, would I choose here again?? Definitely not .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Clean, well maintained, warm room with excellent facilities.

Quiet spot overlooking car park.

Friendly, efficient staff providing an excellent service at a very good price.

Would definitely use this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo