Free cancellation until 25/07
US$75
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
1,557 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Arrived on a cold late Friday night about 830pm easy to find on Sat nav car park at the back of hotel its a bit dark round there plenty of spaces not sure if there was good security saw a camera on enterance. Not a bad neighbour hood so seemed ok . Reception was unatended after a minute or so someone came out the office to welcome me nice friendly guy told me what I needed to know simple check in the rooms are better then the old style bar and corridior is a little dated but its clean the rooms are nice clean to a good standard everything you need in them iron and board kettle hair dryer bed firm good for me it was warm in the room i was in 77 no neighbours either side only above had a good sleep now i did see a few people outside smoking and i think they could be temporary long term residents but don't let that put you off if you get this hotel at a good price there was no issues with the residents only bad thing I can say is I think people smoke out the Windows in the past and the smell sticks to the curtains

Room Tip: 77 had no neighbours just store cupboards either side small double
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2017

I always try to be positive in my reviews on tripadvisor but I am struggling with this one. It has a ca rpark and the location is good if you need to be in the Stockport area.
I was shocked to find in this day and age that this hotel had smoking rooms and to top it off, when booking online you don't get the option to choose whether you would like a smoking or non-smoking room. It was dirty and disgusting.
I'm sorry to say I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Nicola W
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for a long weekend... the hotel was great for the price the rooms were clean and cleans every day if required all the staff was friendly and most helpful...only issue was the steam room was not warmed up first thing Saturday morning .... However this would not put me off stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in!! Makes me feel sick at the thought of going back I had my young daughter with me (1 year old) and was the most filthy hotel I’ve ever stayed at never again tissue in the bin, rubbish under the bed, shower curtain hung up by a bit of tape gap in the window so it was freezing! Travel cot so fifth made me feel ill I had put my daughter in it!! Would never stay here again if someone paid me NOT for families !!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Jessica J
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

My mum, sister and I stayed here for one night and to be honest I was relieved it was just one night. The room was cold as the radiator wasn’t working which was unhelpful as the weather was awful. On arrival we were met by a young lady who was abrupt bordering on rude. Overall the hotel has a tired musty smell about it, would I choose here again?? Definitely not .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family