1,175 results
All reviews hen party girls night residents bar great night dance floor course meal groupon deal two double beds friday night food was lovely set menu lovely room bit dated great value for money overnight stay plenty of parking full english
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Beautiful hotel and grounds could do with some TLC to bring it up to 4* standard. Good size rooms, comfy beds, all necessities, Tea/coffee making facilities, soap, hairdryer, hangers, towels, TV, free wifi etc. powerful but leaky shower. We were there with Newmarket coach trip, 50 guests on a very busy weekend, weekend & hen night, so getting served at the bar took a while but services provided by all staff we came into contact with was very good and our 3 course meal served in a function room was superb, better than some restaurants and I am very fussy and breakfast was very good too. I would happily stay again Thank you :)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised when I arrived at this hotel. It’s in a quiet location and looks great from the outside. We had a warm welcome at reception and both mine and my colleague’s rooms were great. The Indian food served at the bar restaurant is fantastic if a little expensive. The breakfast selection was good and the staff were polite. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a Friday night to catch a flight early Saturday morning.. I would have had a better nights sleep in my car! Full of selfish people shouting and arguing till 4am in the morning so we had no sleep at all. Mentioned to reception on the way out and the gentleman said yeah it’s always like this on a Friday / Saturday night. Will never stay here again. Bad start to the holiday.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hodgi69
Reviewed August 31, 2018

We stayed overnight on a Sunday , lots going on wedding and birthday parties coach trips, staff coped well, with the influx of guests, our room was large and comfortable with all we needed. Sadly the restaurant closed at 6pm and the menu in the bar was pretty abysmal, ( fish finger butties ?) the bar staff (3) were not able to use the till that didn't help so our family that we came to visit took us out to eat locally which was ok but it would have been better to in inhouse, That said, it;s a lovely building and staff were very friendly.

Date of stay: August 2018
Bredbury_DM, Manager at Bredbury Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear Guest,
I will pass on your comments to the F&B Manager for further review, I hope this does not put you of visiting again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Paul

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I love coming to Bredbury Hall, especially with a Groupon voucher.. I don’t think they have any inferior rooms, never been given one anyway.. the shower is always clean and water hot whichever room you have.. everywhere is always clean, the staff very helpful.. shame they don’t always have the proper beers on tap, not everyone likes lager or Guinness..
The food is excellent, freshly cooked, piping hot and just delicious..
Yes will be back again soon

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Carole,
Thank you for the lovely comments, I am pleased that you and your family enjoyed your recent visit to Bredbury Hall. We will in the next few weeks be hosting guest beers in the Brassiere Bar hopfully this will meet with your approval.

Kind Regards