“Pulled Pork to die for!”
Review of Elvis's Kitchen - CLOSED

Elvis's Kitchen
Price range: US$5 - US$29
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The North of Englands ONLY Elvis Presley Themed Restaurant
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

I can't get enough of this place. From the wild boar to the incredible burgers. Portions you could only dream of and staff that make the meal even more special.

One tip - you have to get the pulled pork. Even if it's just as a side dish. It's the best I've ever tasted.

This isn't a gimmick restaurant, it's great quality food, amazing flavours and all the Elvis Magic you could need.

I really couldn't recommend it enough.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

We went tonight, and fortunately rang earlier to make a reservation, we were there at 5pm, and by 6.30. It was full, drop-ins having to be turned away. It's only a smallish place reached by a flight of stairs, so not disabled friendly.
BUT, the menu is quite extensive, and the portions are HUGE, AND I MEAN HUGE!
The prices are very reasonable, our bill for 4 adults and I child came to £80, drinks included. The staff are friendly and very efficient , the food extremely tasty.

1  Thank JoanPrid
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Went here last night as we were disappointed with another place we went too and was impressed. The food was amazing and a generous size, I had the T-bone steak and was perfect hats off to the chef and my partner had the half pound beef burger with pulled pork and Monterey Jack cheese and was one of the best burgers we tasted. The service was great and was made to feel welcome will defiantly be returning soon would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Amazing food... Fab cocktails... Service great.. Lovely surroundings, but you do maybe have to like Elvis, but it's not loud music.. While we were here birthday parties for younger children going on, staff put balloons on the table happy birthday was sang... We were celebrating my daughters graduation and we were asked if it was a special occasion, when we said why we were their my daughter got a free cocktail !!! We are going back soon, as they also do breakfasts and brunch

Reviewed July 12, 2016

the staff are lovely and the food is absolutely gorgeous. the portion sizes are huge. can't wait to go again.