“Blown away by Burgers”

Price range: US$5 - US$28
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The North of Englands ONLY Elvis Presley Themed Restaurant
Reviewed April 1, 2017

My first visit to This place and it came highly recommended by the people we were with. Celebrated my sons 18th and my hubbys birthday. Free cocktails for the birthday boys along with staff singing happy birthday. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed, the staff and owner Dianne were so attentive but not in your face, made us all feel special.
Personally I'm not a big burger fan, but now I'm converted, the food was cooked to perfection, presentation excellent and an amazing choice. Complements to the owner and Chef Dave, excellent food and service with a lovely atmosphere. Thank you for a fab night.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

Tribute Night
I love this place and wanted to put an updated review on.
I took a party of 12 people for the Mother’s day evening to celebrate my Birthday. Some of my party had not been before unlike my family. It was Elvis Tribute night with Lewis Gates as Elvis. This man is a true Elvis Guy and puts on a great show. I noticed subtle changes to the décor within the restaurant and some changes to the menu. The food was as ever fantastic and the service and staff make the whole experience a true delight. I tried the new Buffalo steak with Buffalo wings which is a new addition and of course the Jailhouse Rock cocktail. Coors light beer is now on draught for those who choose. My party left without one complaint, the ones who had not been before vowed they would return. My first review of Elvis’s Kitchen all those years ago said “this would not stay a secret very long” and I was right. The tribute nights are a sell out and you are now asked to phone in advance for evening dining. I have found updates on social media F.B. a great help. Big Dave the Elvis chief and Dy pull out all the stops and I don’t think you will be disappointed.

1  Thank vinny3042
Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

My husband's brother in law Derek is a huge Elvis fan which is why his birthday meal was planned here.

I have to say, this was definitely an experience. The Elvis impersonator doesn't take himself too seriously, which is good, as he looks nothing like him, but when he starts to sing, he is actually really good and obviously enjoys his act.
The food isn't all that bad either, though a little pricey for 3 courses but I suppose that includes the entertainment.
All in all, we did laugh all night. Not everyone's cup of tea but something everyone should do once!

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

I was invited to Elvis's kitchen by a friend to help celebrate his birthday. This is the second year in a row we have done this. It was really good last year and I had high expectations which I'm glad to say were exceeded.
Food - fresh, fast, and plenty of it. All you could want from a burger joint (and more) with a special twist. A lot of the meals are themed to The King's songs, like the Blue Hawaii burger (surf and turf) that my friend had. I would recommend the starter sharing platter but make sure you're hungry, or sharing with 6 people if you plan to follow up with a burger! I had a 1/4 pounder, with skinny fries. It was juicy and delicious. None of your pre-made packaged food outlet chain rubbish here.
Service - superb, friendly, family atmosphere. Levi's memorabilia decorates the inside while Elvis songs are played in the background.
Value - outstanding! Very generous portions at very reasonable prices.
Parking is limited but you can find somewhere on the street adjacent to the restaurant.

All in all a meal fit for the King himself. There were 13 of us, including two hungry teenage boys, and everyone left satisfied!

I'm looking forward to next time although I don't think I can wait a year! Whole heartedly recommended

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Had a fantastic meal for 16 people of all ages from 7 to 84 for mothers day and what would have been my fathers 80th birthday R.I.P. Excellent food beautiful desserts and great service nobody rushing you just perfect. Highly recommended.