Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$38
View deal
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews beefeater restaurant breakfast and dinner breakfast staff attached restaurant beefeater next door excellent stay night's sleep would stay again excellent value for money family room one night stay manchester airport member of staff bamford receptionist funeral corridor
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here a few times, always receive excellent service and really friendly. Will definitely be back. I don’t know what else to write but it’s telling me I have to put a minimum of 200 characters!!!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2020 via mobile

Very lovely one night stay in a newly refurnished room,
which meet our needs.

The staff were very friendly. And is in a good position for eating with a very nice Beefeater next door.
And best of all it has free parking.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2020

2 days before arriving at the hotel I received a call from a member of staff who recognised my name and rang to ask if I had a preference on ground or upper floor for my room. Also my parents were travelling with me and the staff member asked if they required a standard accessible room or one equipped with a full wetroom style bathroom. Upon arriving at the hotel we were greeted like friends and the check-in process was fast and efficient. The rooms were excellent, clean, spacious and excellent value for money. Throughout the stay all staff members were excellent, friendly and welcoming and we were made to feel welcome and valued customers. We do stay at this hotel frequently and it is the service from the staff which makes this our first choice hotel anywhere in this and the surrounding areas. Outstanding.

Room tip: Weekend stays are especially great as there is generally lower occupancy and less noise from other guests.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed September 2, 2020 via mobile

As usual, a superb room with an extra large comfortable bed. Super breakfast in the Beefeater in the morning. All Covid measures were appropriate throughout my stay. I was worried about staying in the area but I had to as a key worker visiting a school. Thank you.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I arrived yesterday and depart tomorrow. Very helpful staff on reception who answered all our questions on how to get to the Crematorium Rowan Chapel - hadn't realised it was so close. I ate by myself on Sunday evening at the Beefeater next door to the hotel as my husband was not hungry. Meal was lovely. Only comment I have about the hotel is nobody told us about any meal deals and restaurant asked us both nights if we had one. If we had been made aware of this deal we probably would of taken it. i work for a hotel in Stilton , Peterborough so I'm always critical of other hotels we visit. Room was fine and we had good night's sleep.

Date of stay: March 2020