Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$40
View deal
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews beefeater restaurant breakfast and dinner breakfast staff attached restaurant beefeater next door excellent stay night's sleep would stay again excellent value for money family room one night stay manchester airport member of staff bamford receptionist funeral corridor
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2021

Welcoming staff and a large, quiet room where I could work without being disturbed. Usual good furnishings and cleanliness expected of a Premier Inn and staff go the extra mile to make you feel welcome and looked after.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank fluteandvoice
Reviewed October 6, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here a few times, always receive excellent service and really friendly. Will definitely be back. I don’t know what else to write but it’s telling me I have to put a minimum of 200 characters!!!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2020 via mobile

Very lovely one night stay in a newly refurnished room,
which meet our needs.

The staff were very friendly. And is in a good position for eating with a very nice Beefeater next door.
And best of all it has free parking.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2020

2 days before arriving at the hotel I received a call from a member of staff who recognised my name and rang to ask if I had a preference on ground or upper floor for my room. Also my parents were travelling with me and the staff member asked if they required a standard accessible room or one equipped with a full wetroom style bathroom. Upon arriving at the hotel we were greeted like friends and the check-in process was fast and efficient. The rooms were excellent, clean, spacious and excellent value for money. Throughout the stay all staff members were excellent, friendly and welcoming and we were made to feel welcome and valued customers. We do stay at this hotel frequently and it is the service from the staff which makes this our first choice hotel anywhere in this and the surrounding areas. Outstanding.

Room tip: Weekend stays are especially great as there is generally lower occupancy and less noise from other guests.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed September 2, 2020 via mobile

As usual, a superb room with an extra large comfortable bed. Super breakfast in the Beefeater in the morning. All Covid measures were appropriate throughout my stay. I was worried about staying in the area but I had to as a key worker visiting a school. Thank you.

Date of stay: August 2020