Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$38
View deal
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews beefeater restaurant breakfast and dinner breakfast staff attached restaurant beefeater next door excellent stay night's sleep would stay again excellent value for money family room one night stay manchester airport member of staff bamford receptionist funeral corridor
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2021 via mobile

Clean tidy and well maintained hotel Ideal location for me 5 mins from Office. Great hotel with the same friendly staff who have never changed. Beefeater is spot on (when it can be open) Mark is a top bloke. Got a soft spot for Bev though! Well recommend.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2021

I've been working in Stockport since December of last year and staying at Premier Inn South. At first I was very apprehensive about staying away from home during lockdown so I wanted to stay somewhere clean and safe. They have been very accomadating and the staff are friendly, especially Mark as he tells me all the best takeaways in the area I would recommend anyone to stay at this one if you're in Stockport.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2021

Welcoming staff and a large, quiet room where I could work without being disturbed. Usual good furnishings and cleanliness expected of a Premier Inn and staff go the extra mile to make you feel welcome and looked after.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank fluteandvoice
Reviewed October 6, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here a few times, always receive excellent service and really friendly. Will definitely be back. I don’t know what else to write but it’s telling me I have to put a minimum of 200 characters!!!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2020 via mobile

Very lovely one night stay in a newly refurnished room,
which meet our needs.

The staff were very friendly. And is in a good position for eating with a very nice Beefeater next door.
And best of all it has free parking.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple