All reviewsnice pubplace to sleepextra towelsbed was comfortablenight stay
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

First of all, it’s very cheap. We decided to go for this option as we wouldn’t actually be in the room for very long.

The staff on reception were very friendly and the rooms were clean, despite their size.

We were woken up a couple of times in the night, but the hotel did the job overall. If you want a base for a few hours sleep before your flight, this is the place to come to.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Khurram G, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Dear George19922,

Thank you for sparing some of your precious time to share your experience following your recent stay with us.

Your feedback is extremely valued and we appreciate all praise towards our location and staff.

easyHotel offers space-efficient rooms at affordable prices in central areas of the city.There are different room types and sizes to choose from upon making a booking, so our guests can choose the one that best meets their selection criteria.

Nevertheless, you feedback is highly valued as it is the best means for us to gain insights into our services which we strive to continuously improve.

It would be our most enormous pleasure to give you our warm welcome into our hotel on your next visit, to fulfill your experience with different room types which will meet your personal criteria the best.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Though I would give this concept a go.

The hotel reception isn’t particularly welcoming, but functional.

I was initially given a room that was either occupied, or unclean as there was clutter everywhere on opening the door. Reception quickly issued me an alternative.

The corridors to the rooms had a bit of an odour and the carpets could do with a good vacuum.

The rooms were incredibly small. The lack of window I could easily cope with. The facilities were extremely basic. A bed, no space for bags, hanging for one shirt/trousers. The bathroom is a single tiny unit with a basin, w/c and wet room.

The cleanliness was questionable with sticky tape marks on the wall, marks on the sockets and switches. Grime under the sink area, the soap dish was grimy (red) and the sealant around the basin black. It really needs a deep clean.

Towel rail in the bathroom was loose and just hanging on.

No control over temperature, it was a little on the cool side, but I don’t mind that.

It was quiet enough, and I slept well.

This is definitely an experience I will not repeat. Cheap, yes! Comfortable, no!

I’d rather pay a little more! (And this isn’t always the cheapest)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear QueM-G,

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel here on Trip Advisor.

We were very sorry to read that we didn’t meet your expectations on this occasion. We value all feedback from our guests highly as it enables us to take steps to improve our service.

We are committed to offer all of our customers a clean, comfortable and value for money product and in your case, your experience does not agree with that and for that I am truly sorry.

First of all I do apologies for the inconvenience caused due to system glitch, room was showing vacant clean instead of showing room as vacant dirty.

Regarding room cleanliness though it's a budget hotel but the level of cleanliness shouldn't be compromised. I have personally spoken to Head Housekeeping and have taken strict action against this also asked her to do the retraining of the maids as well.

Regarding room size, we have various categories of room to choose from for more space to meet up different guest expectations. Our concept sacrifices some luxury space in order to keep rates down and offer great value for money.

I have asked my maintenance staff to check the room thoroughly and can assure you that all the issues in the room has been fixed.

Please be assured that this is not sort of experience I wish our any guest to have therefore I would like to kindly request you to e-mail me on heathrowgm@easyhoteloffers.co.uk to personally look after your any future booking requirement.

Hope you will give us a chance to serve you again and change your perception about easy brand.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Good value for money. Clean and quiet. Does what it needs to do for one night stop over pre or pist flight. Windows open and bed comfortable.
Could do with a kettle in vending area.
Parking at £10 a night is a bit steep.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Khurram G, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear Sue b,

We are extremely thrilled and proud to read this review following your recent stay with us, thank you for sparing some of your precious time to share it, it is particularly meaningful for us.

Words are not enough to show our gratitude also for the kind words appreciating and describing our hotel, location and cleanliness- it gives us the perception that you recognize and grasp the easyHotel concept.

I would like to kindly inform you that we do have kettles in seating area for our guests to use and with regards to your feedback about parking, it is mentioned on our all websites about parking charges to avoid any disappointments.

Once again thank you for taking out time to write such an honest review about the hotel.

It will definitely be our pleasure to welcome you back next time.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

When I booked this hotel all I needed was a bed to put my head down after a long flight, and a shower. I knew what I'd be getting as it was very cheap, so really I should have no complaints. However, it was incredibly basic and the shower was not particularly clean. On my arrival I expected to catch the Heathrow Hoppa but would warn people to make sure they phone the hotel to book the Hoppa. I was so relieved to have had plenty of time before my flight. Even once the helpful receptionist had booked it for me, it didn't arrive after an hour, then I was told it was on its way, but it obviously wasn't! I waited for 2 hours before it came. This is NOT the fault of Easy Hotel but it's worth bearing it in mind as the receptionist told me that even if it is booked it doesn't always turn up. A taxi can be ordered but obviously it is more expensive, particularly if travelling alone.

Stayed: April 2018
Khurram G, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Anne M,

The easyHotel rooms are compact, designed to meet basic needs and offer value for money in a very good location.

However regarding your feedback about room cleaning, I have escalated this feedback with the head housekeeper and have strictly asked her to make sure it shouldn’t repeat in future as this is not the standard of cleanliness we wish our guests to experience.

I do apologies for the inconvenience caused due to the shuttle bus (Hoppa Bus) but as you have mentioned in your comment, it is an external company and it operates to all the hotel in Heathrow area and since it has been owned by new owner they are playing up with timings and causing issues.

There is option for taxi service but again as you commented it will be expensive for one person to book taxi. Just to kindly advice you that there is public transport bus 140 and just 4 minutes’ walk from hotel and goes to Heathrow central station and it will cost just £1.50 paying by oyster card or contact less card.

Nevertheless, allow us to thank you for your feedback which is highly appreciated. We hope to welcome you back again on your next trip to London.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

Very good hotel, welcoming staff. Comfortable rooms, helpful people and flexible support provided.
I recommend this hotel for business trips with a night in London, very near to the airport and easy to reach

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jordan S,

What a pleasure to read your positive review on the EasyHotel London Heathrow; it is truly a joy to read when our guests have enjoyed their stay.

We are also humbled to read your comments about our team and level of service. I have shared your comments with our team and they were ecstatic to see your review and send their thanks.

As you have mentioned in your feedback indeed we are just 10 minutes’ drive from Heathrow all terminals and it is a very good option for travelers.

Thank you so much for recommending our hotel.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel and leaving us such a lovely review,