See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Due to another company cancelling my touring holiday I had to try and cancel my night stay at Heathrow as I now wouldn't be flying. The company I booked through said no cancellations but I spoke to the hotel directly and they cancelled my booking and gave me a full refund. Which I thought was amazing as it did say when booking no cancellations. I understand the hotel has been delayed opening but from the customer experience I have received if it carries on it will be a cracking hotel. Hope they can open soon delays in opening isn't the hotels fault as I'm sure they would love paying customers.

Date of stay: June 2018
Amin A, General Manager at Aerotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with Aerotel.

Please rest assured that I will pass your kind words to our reservations team, they'll be much encouraged to hear of your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you to Aerotel, London Heathrow in the near future.

Amin Amin,
General Manager - UK

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

They cancelled my booking two months after making the booking! I am traveling alone and wanted a hotel in the terminal I was flying from to make it easier for me. Now I have a hotel 10 minutes from airport as they cannot honour booking!!!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Brian K, Operations Manager at Aerotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Unfortunately the opening of Aerotel, London Heathrow, has been delayed while we are make further improvements to ensure that we provide the best possible customer experience for all.

We are working very closely in collaboration with respective travel agents to rearrange alternative accommodation or a refund for all guests with affected bookings at Aerotel.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the disruption that was caused to your travel plans, it was never our intention to deny you of our service.

Please feel free to contact me directly on the email address below if your travel brings you to Heathrow, so I can assist you with planning a great stay should you require accommodation in the future.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Oh dear, Aerotel are not making a very good start with their new hotel at T3! I would love to be able to properly review this hotel, but like others I had a message from Expedia saying the hotel could not honour my booking. I had chosen this in-terminal hotel to avoid the need for airport transfers for my morning flight, so was very annoyed and disappointed. However, Aerotel's loss was Hyatt Place's gain in my case, as they were able to accommodate us and are only a short free bus ride away from the terminal.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Unfortunately the opening of Aerotel, London Heathrow,has been delayed and we are making further improvements to ensure that we provide the best possible customer experience.

While this experience may have discouraged you to return to Aerotel, we sincerely hope for an opportunity to welcome you back in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly on the email address below so I can assist you with planning a great stay should you require accommodation in the future.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

It was refunded, but caused inconvenience and time as I had to search for another place that met my needs in terms of price and location. It's a shame as it looked like a functional and economic choice for a short stay in London.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Unfortunately the opening of Aerotel, London Heathrow, has been delayed while we make further improvements to ensure that we provide the best possible customer experience.

Please feel free to contact me directly on the email address below so I can assist you with planning a great stay should you require accommodation at Heathrow Airport in the future.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

I contacted Hotel.com to find out if my booking for July was safe. They said they could not guarantee my booking. I asked for a refund and was told I booked a non cancable booking and can't have a refund. I complained that it was them in breach of contract and I was only cancelling my booking because they could not promise me a room. Eventually after several emails they agreed to refund my money. This is fact so Trip Advisor publish this honest account.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Unfortunately the opening of Aerotel London Heathrow, has been delayed while we are make further improvements to ensure that we provide the best possible customer experience.

Kind regards,