See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Worst place I have ever stayed. Do NOT recommend anyone staying here! Room was awful, food was rank, the whole experience staying there was unforgettable for all the wrong reasons. That place needs to be shut down.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank sophiedaniels09
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

This place is so horrible to stay .the chairs r so old when u sit the spring comes out. There is no bisleri water or jug water night reception says drink it from bathroom tap.night person says extra person charges is 17 pounds n day person says 30 pounds .they don't have restaurant if you want ice .still food hygiene people is given 4 rating .I would recommend not to stay in this guest house waste ur money .time n holidays you will be in loss .Pathetic service n rooms

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel stinks took a photocopy of my driving licence which I have no idea why... the rooms was small...distugusting bedding sure they hadn't been cleaned or washed.. made me itch ... put a t-shirt over the pillow case as his knows what had later on it beforehand... do not stay here sleep outside it's cleaner

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Aidie B
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Absolute worst place I have ever stayed! Firstly it states on their website parking is free for up to 14 days but they charged us to keep our cars there for 14 days when we arrived! We couldn’t find anywhere else at such short notice and they knew this. The rooms were shocking! We had 2 rooms to sleep 7 of us (3 adults, 4 children) they put our rooms at the opposite ends of the guest house (which seemed bizarre). Both rooms were filthy, old, damp, fixtures and fittings didn’t work, there were stains everywhere! There is no way those rooms can be made presentable, the whole building needs to be knocked down! There was a private room that we had to walk past to get to one of the rooms, the door was always wide open and the room was always full of men, with big bags and a lot of shouting. It was quite intimidating. I couldn’t sleep under the covers of the bed as I was bitten from head to toe by something living in the covers. One of our rooms didn’t even have a window we could open and it was boiling in there! There was a door that led out onto the garden area directly from our room (with curtains just pulled across) but there was no key for this door so we couldn’t even have fresh air in the room. Everything seemed like too much. Your payment is taken before you even see the room and they take a copy of your passport. It’s full of working men and I’m pretty sure you can rent the room by the hour. The workers don’t speak very good English either so it’s a struggle to discuss any issues you have. We were told to wait for the manager to come in the morning, surprisingly he didn’t come so we had no choice but to just leave. I would never stay here ever again! The breakfast was vile, the bacon is turkey rashers, the fried egg is clearly microwaved, you get one tomato from a tin and a spoonful of cold beans straight from the tin! I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone, not even my worst enemy! It’s falling apart and needs to be knocked down! Vile, disgusting, vermin ridden, poor excuse for a guest house! More like a brothel being run by all the dodgy men that congregate in the “office”

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank LJCxoxo
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

The worst excuse for accommodation I’ve ever experienced. I travel regularly around the country for my job and tend to stay in many different b&b’s as well as hotels. I plumped for this one as i required a cheaper option for my stay in London as I booked last minute. Me and my partner arrived at the guest house and were put into a room with no en suite as we had booked. We then moved rooms to one with an en suite, this room was covered in mould (shown in the pictures) and the bed was dirty from previous use. The toilet was Unclean and the shower had limescale on it and the cubicle was covered in filthy mud. We mentioned this to the owners who refused to move us or do anything about the mould and try to scam us out of our money. We subsequently asked for a refund and left the hotel. We were denied a refund and after several weeks of ignoring our phone calls I’ve decided to write this review. If you’re ever thinking of staying in this grime hole of a place, DONT ITS AWUL!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple