All reviews tube station school reunion nice guesthouse family room high street heathrow airport secure parking within walking distance home from home nice size english breakfast air conditioning transport links nice stay london area minute walk double room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I only stayed at Crompton Guest House for one night but will return if I have a chance. The room was beautifully decorated and clean, the bed was comfy and despite closeness to Heathrow, the planes flying by didn't disturb much.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

The food was great and rooms were very cean & neat and I enjoyed the stay! Ambiance was also good.also the service was nice and staff was very friendly and helpful! thank you so much for this wonderful experience!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Crompton guest house is a home-like place where me and my 23 friends stayed during our London trip.
Rooms are really good. The environment is really fresh. The services they provide were good enough. I really liked the staff there ,they were really friendly and helped all of us as we were new in London. One more plus point is that it is near the underground and there are many Indian restaurants in 1 km range.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

As soon as I arrived at Crompton Guest House I was greeted by Sunny and made to feel welcome. Unfortunately the room I had booked had not yet been vacated but this wasn’t a problem as Sunny informed me he would upgrade me to a better room free of charge. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only drawback was that it was possible to hear cars on the street and planes flying over although it’s only minimal and affect me as I am a light sleeper. The room also is very close to Public Transport, minutes from Hounslow Central tube station which connects to Heathrow

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

It was overall a good experience at Crompton and the staff was very helpful whenever we had any problem they came for assistance. The breakfast which we had was also nice.
Thank you to the Crompton's owner and staff

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends