All reviewsswimming pool and saunathird floortwickenham stadiummodern hotelbuffet breakfastheathrow airportbar and restaurantcar parkstayed here for one nightgood nights sleepconferencemotorwayrugbytwinhairdryertube
Reviewed July 16, 2018

We had booked this hotel as it advertised Drop off & Pick Up service from Twickenham. My fellow guest have given a very comprehensive account of the service. We were not even able to enjoy the event as were worried about getting back to the hotel. The hotel is in a residential area with very few public transport links. It was an absolute nightmare. IF ANYONE IS BOOKING THIS HOTEL FOR TWICKENHAM, PLEASE BE AWARE AND THE HOTEL REALLY SHOULD NOT ADVERTISE A SERVICE THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE. The attitude of the staff left me so angry if I could easily give this comment a -rating.

I sincerely hope that a feeble apology and 'hope you will give us another chance' is not going to be the response I am going to get to this comment.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank billtravers13
Jorgen R, General Manager at Heston Hyde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear billtravers13,
Thank you for leaving your review and your points have been noted. I hope that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Good Things

It is a spacious hotel and it is great to have a relaxing holiday.

The room size is good and the "value for money" is great.

Things which were "NOT GOOD"

The breakfast area is like a "Market"
Too many people and no one to look after the area. Though the food is enough but it has a huge scope of improvement
Tooooo far from London .... The train station is very far & it is about 20-25 mins walk

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Raj B,
Thank you for leaving you review. I am happy that you overall enjoyed your stay. In regards to Hounslow West tube station it is not within walking distance but a bus H32 leaves just outside the hotel for the short ride to the station. I hope that we will see you back.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Hotel was lovely, clean and well presented but our room wasn't ready when we arrived. Check in said from 2, we arrived at 2.45pm. They advised us that there would be a coach coming to take guests to Twickenham stadium for a concert. They said there would be 2, one at 3.30 and one at 4.30, we decided to get the 3.30 one so we could get some food before the concert started, which was 6pm. We were also advised that coach would be returning after the concert and it would be £3 each, each way. The coach finally turned up at 4.50pm. He charged us £5 each and when he dropped us off he advised us that he would not be returning to take us back to the hotel after the concert. So we were stuck, after the concert, along 81000 other people trying to get a taxi! Ended up having to get an uber which cost 30 quid. I had prebooked a parking space on someone's drive for £20 but as the hotel had a coach and advised that it would be returning afterwards we decided to cancel the space. So instead of it costing £20 it cost us £40 and we didn't get there in time for food. I know this is not entirely the hotels fault but the communication was lacking and if they advertise transport then they should do so more efficiently.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Vicford,
Thank you for leaving your review. I am very sorry that you were informed that the bus would pick you up again as that service is not provided. I hope that you otherwise enjoyed your stay.
Yours sincerely
Jorgen.Rasmussen@hestonhydehotel.com.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

we stayed in the hotel for two nights on may 5&6 2018.very clean hygiene and pleasant environment.tasty indian food in the dinner and good breakfast.very close to airport and staffs were polite and receptive.
one suggestion, throughout the night roaring traffic noise. not able to sleep properly.any chance to arrest the noise?

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Jorgen R, General Manager at Heston Hyde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Paramasivam T,
Thank you very much for your very nice review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay, the staff and the food. In regards to the traffic noise all our rooms are triple glazed and have air conditioning so if you have the window open you will be able to hear the traffic I am afraid. I hope this hasn't deterred you from returning and I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the stay here for two nights. The rooms were clean and air conditioned. Bed and pillows consistent for the price paid. Food was good not great. Service was adequate but not pleasant. The hotel is not near (walking distance) shops or pubs.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Jorgen R, General Manager at Heston Hyde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Dear BryWB,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am happy that you overall enjoyed your stay and I hope that we will see you back soon.