“Walked Out”

Ranked #40 of 391 Restaurants in Hounslow
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have just walked out of this place after waiting 10 mins without being acknowledged.

I asked a member of staff if someone could take my order but she explained this wasn’t her role and her colleague would do it. She then walked away without even having the courtesy to mention that I was waiting to a colleague.

When I eventually told 2 of the staff that I was off to eat elsewhere they said goodbye and thank you.

Unbelievable arrogance of a brand that should have much higher standards.

Now sat in London’s Pride Restaurant opposite, and they could not have been more welcoming.

Very disappointing.

2  Thank NottinghamGent

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While waiting for our boarding call to fly from London to Lisbon, a stop at the Perfectionists' Cafe in Terminal 2 was convenient, and we were hungry. An English breakfast came and I was pleased that the whole wheat toast that came with the eggs, mushrooms and sausages, was notable for its flavor and full body. Tea was strong and delicious. Casual, informal, and fine for adults and children alike.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When Heston called his restaurant the Perfectionist he set a high bar, so here is my view:
The setting and atmosphere is great. Feels like somewhere far better than a drab airline lounge to spend time waiting for a flight.
The food. hoisin duck burger: for this price (£15) I feel like you should be able to choose how it is cooked. Mine came dry and over medium. I think that it should be clearer that the 11oz is simply 2 burgers, rather than a large. The problem with the larger size on a small bun is that the burgers themselves overpower the other flavours so you don’t really get the duck and hoisin flavour. Also for £15 I feel like the chips should be included, but if you’re paying an extra £3.50 then they need to be wonderful. They were average. These were not Heston's triple cooked chips. Pedantic? Perhaps, but this is a perfectionist’s review.
Kid’s meal was free for 10s and under, and the small portion of tomato pasta was simple and good.
Roast chicken salad was good, if not a little light on chicken.
Garlic bread good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Okay, it's a huge well populated airport. This café though is respite and relaxation during a trip. We had the breakfast selections on a few trips traveling through Heathrow. Easy to find. Great food. Quick and friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We called in here for breakfast and we were very pleased with all aspects of this restaurant. The service, quality of food, value for money, all first class. Would not hesitate to return

1  Thank Cavalier1946