1,904 results
All reviews premium cabin free hot drinks long layover mission control great concept hour layover between flights single cabin monsoon shower four hours few hours sleep free wifi alarm clock comfortable bed through customs an early flight standard room
Reviewed December 29, 2015

Hey Yotel is a bargain and it is clean and comfortable - staying at Yotel I avoid traffic jams on the road to airport that seem to be inevitable these days in London. I stay at Yotel whenever I have an early morning flight at Heathrow and it has always worked well. Just ask for instructions from the ever-friendly concierge at the desk and you will be given the information you need to get to the terminal your flight leaves from. It is such a pleasure to roll out of bed and be at the airport. I don't know who invented the Yotel concept but I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Room tip: eat at the Café Rouge just downstairs from the Yotel if you are there before 10PM - great restaurant and fair pricing.
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2015

Dear intellectuelle,

We are delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoy your stays with us and that you appreciate so much the YOTEL concept.
The founders and inventors of YOTEL are Simon woodroffe and Gerard Greene!

Thank you for your most kind comments about our crew. It is great that you find them ever-friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

All my best for a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Reviewed December 26, 2015

Staff at check in were very helpful, cabin was comfortable and quiet, and I appreciated the fact that the bed is adjustable to be a sofa for working or watching TV. Previously I have stayed in a standard cabin, which was fine but less spacious.

Room tip: Definitely worth paying the extra for a premium cabin

Dear Helen A,

We are very pleased to see that you enjoy your stays with us and that you found our Mission Control crew to be very helpful as well as the cabin to be comfortable and quiet.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

All my best for a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

The bed is comfortable and room price relatively cheap. Nothung else special as the room is very small. However advantage is that it is right in terminal 4 so easy access to other terminals via heathrow express. THAT was my intention.

BUT my intention of staying there was in vain.

If you intend to stay here so that you can easily catch a very early flight at a different terminal then dont think about it.

The heathrow express that connects to other terminals only starts at 5am so i had no choice but to take a cab for my 6am flight. The cab cost was a hefty £25 for a short ride and only accepted cash. Luckily i had just enough cash with me or i would be stuck and missed my flight. Heathrow did not mention this at all in their website!

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank YusriSafri
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2015

Dear YusriSafri,

Thank you for staying at YOTEL.

We are sorry to see of the inconvenience caused due to the departure time of your flight.

You mention in your review that we do not in our website information about the transfer options and times that these are available between terminals. We actually do.

We have a complete guide with all the transfer options available between terminals on our website, that is also available in a printable PDF format. This includes, trains, local and other buses and of course taxis. It also details times and fares but also links to the relative websites. This way our guests can be well prepared before even arriving to YOTEL for their stay.
The latest review of the timetables has taken place just two months ago.

We are sorry that this proved not to be adequate. You may rest assured that we review regularly the timetables and options available and subsequently update our website with the most recent information.

Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards
Yiorgo

Reviewed November 30, 2015

This is the second time I have stayed at Yotel and while I wasn't that impressed the first time there seemed to be a big improvement this time. Being right inside Terminal 4 this hotel is extremely conveniently located. This time the staff at checkin were friendly and helpful and the beds in the rooms are VERY comfortable. However, the single rooms are VERY small and this time I had an upper room, which meant that it was like sleeping in an upper bunk. The double rooms look to be a more reasonable size. However, this is a very good option for taking the stress out of getting to the airport for an early flight !

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank K1w1Wanderer
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2015

Dear K1w1Wanderer,

We are delighted to see that this time you enjoyed your YOTEL experience and that you found big improvement from the previous time you stayed with us.

We are also pleased that you appreciated our concept and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Next time in one of our Premium cabins!

Best wishes

Reviewed November 29, 2015

I reserved my Yotel Heathrow airport room in advance, when I knew I would have about 6 hours to sleep between flights one night. Prepaying via their website is easy, and the room is a good value for London. Mine was 69 GBP when paid in advance online.

The gentleman at the front desk was exceptionally welcoming. He offered me a free hot drink, which I understand they do for all guests. I was able to order a very simple hot sandwich, which was also a boon at the late hour. The cabins are small, but very well-thought out, with all the basics you need for stopover travel.

The Yotel is located in Terminal 4. I took the Heathrow express from Paddington to Heathrow, then took the free Terminal 4 spur. Watch for hotel signs when you get off the train in Terminal 4, and follow them to the Yotel.

Important Tip: The Heathrow Connect does not start running until 5 in the morning, which happened to be too late for me. I did not realize they did not run all night, so had to take a cab over to Terminal 2 when it was time to catch my flight.

Related Important Tip: The cab ride from Terminal 4 to Terminal 2 is 25 GBP. That is the standard rate.

Related Especially Important Tip: Most of the cab drivers only take cash, at least when I checked them out that morning. Had I not had 25 GBP in cash with me, I would have been stuck to get to my terminal on time.

Room tip: If you are traveling with a partner, be sure you say, so you get a double and not a single bed.
Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank mlfranklin

Dear mlfranklin,

We are awfully pleased to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your YOTEL experience and appreciated so much the YOTEL concept.

Thank you for your most kind comments about our crew and service and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards