1,868 results
All reviews premium cabin free hot drinks long layover mission control hour layover great concept between flights single cabin monsoon shower four hours few hours sleep free wifi alarm clock mood lighting comfortable bed through customs an early flight
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Our main factor when booking this hotel was to be close to terminal 4 to catch a few hours sleep on the return leg of our layover at Heathrow. The rooms are very small but worth it for the convenience factor. Would instead here for a full day? No. To catch a few hours sleep after a long flight? Yes, it did the trick.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mikebarclay2016
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Hi mikebarclay2016!

Thank you for your review! We are really pleased to see that you overall enjoyed the YOTEL concept and found our location to suit your needs.

Should you choose to stay for overnight may we suggest our Premium cabins that are significantly larger than our Standard ones and most likely to better serve the purpose of lengthier period of time.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

This was my second stay at Yotel Heathrow - obviously I was pleased enough to come back a second time! The cabins are very compact (to say the least) but as long as you come expecting that, I think you'll be very pleased. Yotel is literally steps from departures in terminal 4, or from the Heathrow Express connections to other terminals. If you're travelling to/from a terminal other than terminal 4, be sure to allow enough time to connect, but it will still be much quicker than staying off airport. The cabins are well maintained and spotlessly clean. The prices for cabins are quite dynamic - particularly as they charge by the hour - so you'll be well served by booking in advance, if you are able to do so. My only quibble was that I found the cabin to be quite warm, and I'm not sure there is any individual control. (I didn't ask, though, so perhaps that's my fault.) Overall, I was very pleased and will be pleased to book again in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Scott-from-Madoc
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Dear svw59

Thanks for choosing YOTEL. We are awfully pleased to see that you once again enjoyed your stay with us.

Delighted that you found your cabin to be spotlessly clean.

There is indeed a switch to regulate the temperature. We are sorry if this was not pointed out and that it is not very clear. We are actually in process of switching those with ones that are clearly marked.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

All my very best

General Manager - London Heathrow
heathrowmanager@yotel.com

Reviewed July 14, 2016

We used to be big fans of Yotel at Heathrow. Quirky and convenient. But, over the years, the price has gradually increased at an alarming rate and the Hilton at terminal 4 is now cheaper if booked in advance. And, unlike Yotel, it has a proper sized bedroom, showers that don't spread water all over the floor, plenty of room for luggage and a bathroom with privacy.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MGO_12
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

Dear MGO_12,

Thank you so much for choosing once again YOTEL for your stay at Heathrow.

We are trying to keep our rates very competitive. We are aware that we are not the cheapest option in the Heathrow area but at the same moment we are far from being the most expensive. Our rates fluctuate according to time of booking and demand -as it happens with all other hotels.
As such we still offer much more economic rates that the one you have booked on this occasion. These are available if booked well in advance.

Should there is anything I can do for you now or in the future, do let me know.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All my very best

General Manager - London Heathrow

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my partner as we had a very early flight in the morning. The hotel is located in the airport and is just an escalator ride downstairs to departures, staff are friendly, rooms are clean, there isn't loads of space but if your only there 1 or 2 nights its perfect!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi!

Thank you for your review! We are awfully pleased to see of your most kind comments about our crew and service.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Reviewed July 11, 2016

We are a family of 5 moving from the US to the UK. Our flight left the US at 6:30pm and arrived at Heathrow at 6:50am, or 1:50 the local time of Washington DC when we left. We were tired and on top of that we were flying our cat cargo on a flight that left 4 hours after ours due to temperatures in DC so we had at least 7 hours between our landing time and when we could pick up our cat from the Reception Centre and leave the area.

We decided to book 2 Yotel rooms-one single and a triple. I sent my husband to the single and myself and 3 young children to the triple and we had a lovely 3-4 hour nap which was a definite blessing after minimal sleep on the flight. We were able to fit luggage for 5 in the rooms-5 big check ons, 3 carry ones and 5 "personal item" bags. The rooms got gloriously dark for sleeping and the sound insulation was great.

My husband showered and said it was great-I didn't use the shower, I needed sleep more! They offered water or tea freely and check in was super easy. I highly recommend it!

One caveat-understand you'll have to use an escalator to access the hotel entrance off level 0 to get to hotel-we had a TON of luggage and three younger kids so it was a bit of a struggle to get to. Other than that we loved it!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa R
Yiorgos_Peroutseas, General Manager at YOTELAIR London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2016

Dear Melissa S,

We are delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your YOTEL experience and thank you for your most kind comments.

Kindly note that there are three lifts that serve and offer access to YOTEL (just next to the escalators).

We hope that you are now settling well in the UK and we very much look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.