“Vegan heaven on my own doorstep”

Old School Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 391 Restaurants in Hounslow
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Description: New and exciting vegetarian restaurant just opened in West London, with a revolutionary vegetarian menu, with vegan and gluten free options, exclusive to Old School. Specialising in healthy and delicious vegetarian food, freshly cooked every day. Our vegetarian tasty treats are inspired by cuisines from food lovers across the world.
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I went here on Sunday with my twin sister and my best friend for mine and my sister's birthday. There was so much to choose from and it all looked delicious. My sis and I decided on the vegan quarter pounder with fries and our non-vegan friend went for the halloumi wrap. We were extremely impressed with the taste of our food and the generous portions. I finished with a vegan mocha and I was delighted by the whole experience. Friendly, attentive staff and reasonably priced too.
I have a feeling I will be visiting this place A LOT. There was a really nice, relaxed vibe in there and the lay-out of the restaurant is really cool. There were lots of people in there, and we commented this was probably the result of how good the experience as a whole is that it seems people come back time and time again.
A big thumbs up from me.

1  Thank Sarah19J

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We went here for dinner and it was quite nice. Love the fact that everything is vegetarian so there is no worry about what you are eating. The taste is not too bad. Service is very slow but this could be because it is still relatively new.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Love the place! Quick and friendly service, and the food was amazing. If you're recently vegetarian or vegan, all of their food is veggie, almost all of it can be served as a vegan option, and it is so tasty!! Give itna go!

1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Amazing food once again! The old skool chaat was finished in seconds - an excellent spin on the classic! Was expecting a big bill considering the large portions and tasty food but was so impressed, very fairly priced! Go go goooo!

1  Thank Jo_Tej_Bains
Reviewed 7 February 2017

A brilliant restaurant with loads of choice, the menu is reasonably priced with a lot of variety.

The staff are friendly and welcoming and the food is nicely presented.

I recommend their freshly squeezed lemonade, it was lovely,

1  Thank Hannah W