Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Georgia
London, United Kingdom

Beautiful countryside venue.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 9, 2024via mobile
Always enjoy coming here on a sunny day as the scenery which surrounds the venue is just beautiful.
Staff are always very attentive and excellent at their work.
Venue is always spotless and well maintained.
We enjoyed the food although my friend and I would have preferred a wider selection of sandwich choices. I thought that the brisket was an unusual dish, but it did work. The lemon pie was beautifully presented and tasted gorgeous.

I will be returning soon and do look forward to coming back every time.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
    C$186
9.6 km from Tottington Manor Hotel
Beachfront
View more hotels in Edburton
All reviews south downs sunday lunch tottington manor from start to finish wedding reception beautiful location food was amazing sandwiches lamb birthday celebration my partner excellent lunch staff were lovely following morning no hesitation in recommending waiting staff a lovely stay
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2024

We had our wedding at the manor in May 2024. The staff were lovely and very helpful. The wedding went very smoothly and all needs were catered for in the planning and on the days we stayed. The rooms were comfortable, good bedding and the honeymoon suite bed was decorated on returning to our room which was fabulous. Coffee machine was good and quality of coffee good. The spa bath in that room was lovely (huge) but I struggled to get in as I am quite short. All the food was soo good.
One main gripe was the heating which came on and made the rooms rather hot ( I stayed in one the night before too) so sleeping was not comfortable as the weather had turned nice. Also some of the windows do not open which would have helped the situation.
Thank you everyone for making the wedding special in such a lovely setting.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2024

I went to Tottington Manor which my wife had booked for a birthday lunch. We were early so on arrival I thought we could have a drink whilst waiting. I ordered two large gin and tonics and a pint of Leffe lager. I nearly had to pick myself off the floor when I was told that would be £43!! What is it with pubs and restaurants? Since covid they just seem to charge what they think they can get away with. Whilst the lunch was very nice the bar prices in my opinion are obscene and I won't be using this establishment again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2024

Thank you so much Tottington Manor.
We booked Sunday Lunch for my wife's birthday yesterday for our family of 10.
From the moment we walked in at 12 to the time we left at 4.30 we received really excellent service (particular thanks to James) and the most wonderful and superb food. I had asked beforehand if it was possible to order a birthday cake and this was duly delivered after lunch but WOW not just any cake, but the most delicious cake we have ever tasted. (Thank you so much Jen who made this).
We sat on the terrace with glorious views of the downs and the weather was very kind.
It was truly the most magical and memorable time for the adults and our grandchildren. Thank you to Helen and Phil and their amazing team at Tottington Manor

Room tip: Do book Sunday lunch - it really is superb.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2024

Stayed at Tottington Manor due to a Family wedding, to say this is a 4 star hotel, is a stretch. I cannot fault the staff, as they were perfect 10/10, the food served up was not very hot during the meal, but as it was a big party i felt for the kitchen staff, trying to manage these covers must have been a challenge.

it was the room that for me was where it fell down, it looked like it could have done with some modernisation, or maybe it was meant to be going for the dated retro look. Wifi was non existant, the bed was comfortable and bedding was good quality, but it was raining hard last night and the wind was blowing a gale, the windows were rattling all night, causing me to wake up several times, so a distrubed sleep.

Breakfast was only average, not what i was expecting - maybe i was expecting more, and at check out the staff seemed to be rushed and not really ready to listen to us, and not once was i asked how my stay was.

sadly i will not return.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex s
Reviewed May 24, 2024 via mobile

Stayed whilst in the area, we have stayed In a lot of places and this was just average to us. I have paid less for 5 * accomodation. Everyone has different opinions so I'm not putting it down just saying how I feel. Sussex is a lovely place so didn't ruin our time away.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple