“Perfect Sushi”
Review of Umi

Umi
Ranked #1 of 227 Restaurants in Twickenham
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

Having moved to Twickenham a year ago I’ve spent the majority of my time trying out the abundance of restaurants that twickers has to offer. I’m a massive sushi fan and for good sushi I usually trek to Maki in Richmond which is without fail great. However having seen the reviews for this place I had to pay a visit.

When I visit a great place I usually take a load of pics. However the food was so amazing that I didn’t want to risk taking the picture and having my co-diner steal all the best bits!

This place is hands down the best sushi I’ve tasted and since the hospitality was superb, I will now be dining no where else.

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

Really good Japanese food and very reasonably priced. Mains seemed to be between £7 and £18. The owner also bought us two free plates of sushi and a round of miso soup! Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 31, 2018

What a great restaurant. The food was fabulous and the staff were very attentive and professional.
The best Japanese restaurant we have ever been to. We are already thinking to book again. Thank you all at Umi for such wonderful evening.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Second visit of the year tonight, and still super impressed. The food is extremely good and very reasonably priced, wine reasonable too and the staff friendly, very attentive and knowledgable. We have never felt the urge to tip 20% in any restaurant previously, but here it was warranted. Would go so far as to say best restaurant of its kind we have eaten in locally.

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Lovely, unassuming Japanese restaurant. Food was fresh and beautifully served, sushi was excellent. Service was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. A great find in Twickenham. Highly recommend. Book ahead. Completely full this Friday night.