This place never disappoints. From the moment you speak with awesome Cheryl, the front desk professional, the relaxation begins. Nice rooms, not the Ritz Carlton, but clean and neat. The views from the balcony are amazing. Quiet and family oriented. We have come here over 20X and don't need to go elsewhere in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from it all at Lancaster County's Hidden Gem where travelers rest and enjoy the Amish country views. LOCATION: Ideal for Peaceful and Convenient Getaway! Off the beaten path, the sound of rush hour traffic is horse and buggies going by. Nestled among working farms between Route 340 and US 30 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country. We are minutes away from shopping, dining, Amish country tours, amusement parks and popular attractions, including Bird-In-Hand Farmers Market, Kitchen Kettle Village, Dutch Wonderland, Hersheypark and Sight & Sound Theatre. We are conveniently located just 15 miles from Lancaster Airport, 45 miles from Harrisburg Airport and 60 miles from Philadelphia Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Harvest Drive Family Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvest Drive Family Motel & Restaurant Hotel Intercourse
- Harvest Drive Family Motel And Restaurant
- Harvest Drive Family Hotel