US$140
BestWestern.com
US$116
US$159
Hotels.com
Travelers Rest Motel(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
US$113
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$159
US$241
US$145
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$100
US$116
US$112
Agoda.com
Amish Country Motel(Bird in Hand)
US$113
US$110
All reviewsamish restaurantoff the beaten pathamish buggiesroom was cleanrural settingnew mattressesquiet locationclean restaurantcoffee makerfarm countrycorn fieldsbit datedour honeymoonroom keyhorse and buggynice place to staydefinitely stay here again
Reviewed August 17, 2017

The employees are lovely. The rooms are not fancy but they are clean and have everything you need. Beautiful views from the front side of the motel. Reasonably priced. We have stayed here 4 times and we will be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Cheryl T, Manager at Harvest Drive Family Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Thank you for the fantastic review and kind words! Yes, we are blessed with a wonderful staff here at Harvest Drive!

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Harvest Farm holds many memories as I have stayed there probably over 20 times in my life. When we were looking for a place to stay, this was my choice- the view, the food and the location. As I read the reviews, I became more excited.

While the outside had not changed, I expected to find a newly renovated rooms. When I tried to unlock the door which has very unsecure, I found a room which looked like had remembered over 20 years ago. It was dark, musty, cracks in bathroom including a broken toilet seat. It felt dirty. We turned on the window like air conditioning and it began to make loud vibrating and clunking noises which poorly cooled. The musty, stuffy and moldy smell was such that i could hardly breathe.
We found that the restaurant was no longer the packed facility and we were not even sure it was open. We went elsewhere for dinner.

When we search on the name,it stated that there was a free breakfast- this was not true.

I will remember the enjoyment of staying there from my previous trips but I and my family will not return.

I find the other reviews very different from my experience. Maybe they had better rooms. It appears to be the same as it was in the 1990s with the exception of a more modern TV and microwave.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

I'm sad to read this review. If things were brought to our attention while you were here, we certainly would have done everything possible to resolve any issues for you. I am not sure which room you stayed in; however, we have gone through rooms since this visit to resolve any maintenance issues present to avoid future guests having the same experience.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

This place never disappoints. From the moment you speak with awesome Cheryl, the front desk professional, the relaxation begins. Nice rooms, not the Ritz Carlton, but clean and neat. The views from the balcony are amazing. Quiet and family oriented. We have come here over 20X and don't need to go elsewhere in this area.

Room Tip: Front of building for best view of Amish farms.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Cheryl T, Manager at Harvest Drive Family Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Always great to see you Nancy!!! Thank you for the wonderful review! See you again soon :-)

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel and very clean rooms! Beautiful view! We liked it so much ! I will recommend this hotel to my friends ! Convenient location , close to everything! Very nice restaurant , delicious breakfast and friendly people who works there!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Alina Z
Cheryl T, Manager at Harvest Drive Family Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! We truly appreciate your positive feedback! Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends!! Word of mouth is everything!

Reviewed July 5, 2017

The room is clean with notable improvements it the interior. Wider variety of hygiene products. Very nice and quiet location and fine restaurant on the site with wonderful cuisine. Absolutely recommended. According to my experience this is the best place to visit and stay in this area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Плужникова К
Cheryl T, Manager at Harvest Drive Family Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again!!