The view I was looking for was there but not from my room. I arrived at 6:05 pm,the office was closed. But my room key was available. The rooms had outdoor entry with two chairs by the door. My room faced the side of a building. I got little direct sun but some nice good old farm smell The room was very small but very clean.My maid,Emma was the best!! She was a pleasure to talk with.To get the beautiful open view of the fields,and they have it ,you must walk around to the side of the inn. The inn is quaint with a restaurant across the parking lot. It is off the main roads but near plenty of places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from it all at Lancaster County's Hidden Gem where travelers rest and enjoy the Amish country views. LOCATION: Ideal for Peaceful and Convenient Getaway! Off the beaten path, the sound of rush hour traffic is horse and buggies going by. Nestled among working farms between Route 340 and US 30 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country. We are minutes away from shopping, dining, Amish country tours, amusement parks and popular attractions, including Bird-In-Hand Farmers Market, Kitchen Kettle Village, Dutch Wonderland, Hersheypark and Sight & Sound Theatre. We are conveniently located just 15 miles from Lancaster Airport, 45 miles from Harrisburg Airport and 60 miles from Philadelphia Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Harvest Drive Family Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvest Drive Family Motel And Restaurant
- Harvest Drive Family Motel & Restaurant Hotel Intercourse
- Harvest Drive Family Hotel