“Tasty pizza”
Review of Fox's Pizza Den

Fox's Pizza Den
Ranked #11 of 21 Restaurants in Intercourse
Reviewed August 23, 2016

The pizza was good as well as the soup. I like the fact that they would make special order pizzas for the buffet. The homemade soups were delicious even on a steamy July day.

1  Thank GDAMOM3

Reviewed August 19, 2016

Having spent 4 days in the area and eating out for each meal I was quite impressed with the Italian Food I enjoyed at Fox's Pizza Den. I selected the buffet and was delighted first with salad with the produce coming from local farms. The Pizza and the sauces and dressing were A1 in quality. I do consider myself a good judge of Italian Food as I often eat in Little Italy in the Bronx. The sauces here can be compared to what I enjoyed on Arthur Ave. It was a wonderful surprise to enjoy this lunch.

2  Thank buyout96
Reviewed August 12, 2016

my daughter stopped in whils out shopping and enjoyed the lunch buffet pizza was delicious meat loaf was great and deserts very good.

1  Thank mrmefixit2
Reviewed August 8, 2016

This pizza restaurant is exceptional. The food was delicious and the staff was so friendly. We really enjoyed our visit. We discovered this on our last day of vacation. If we had discovered it earlier we would have went back for sure. Good food, friendly staff and pleasant atmosphere...perfect!

2  Thank DmD183
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Went with a family of 8 recently on a Friday night. The side salad was overflowing, the buffalo wings were very flavorful, and the pizza tasted really fresh. The staff was very helpful and kept checking in on us. We left very full and even had to pack some to go.

2  Thank Jrd P