3,246 results
All reviews the executive lounge sky bar icons bar stadium view car park lovely hotel mini bar right next door designer outlet lovely room shopping centre attending an event member of staff jubilee line stayed here for one night tube station arena
Reviewed August 20, 2018

I recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip. My room was a suite, comprising of a separate lounge and bedroom.

The room was pleasantly decorated, spacious & comfortable. Breakfast was of a good standard, as was the restaurant dinner, although only one of the restaurants was open, with a very limited menu offered which was a shame.

I made use of the fitness suite, which was well maintained and had a reasonable selection of equipment.

Overall I was happy with my stay. The only problem i had was that the AC in the lounge area of my room, could not be turned down and thus was a bit hotter than i wanted.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
MeredithBevan, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear F1dude,

Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay in one of our Suites.

Delighted that you had a pleasant stay, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

From the moment we walked in, until we left, they could not do enough for us. The rooms was clean, bed comfy and a couple of bottles of water each for the evening.
We were impressed with our breakfast and they cater for all.
The roof top bar was so beautiful. Every part of the hotel was clean and the staff were out of this world. So impressed..
we had a lovely swim in the pool and jacuzzi. We loved it so much, we stayed another night. Thank you for a wonderful stay, will definitely come again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MeredithBevan, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear 500countrygirl,

Thank you for sharing your positive review with everyone, we very much appreciate it. I was thrilled to read your positive comments regarding our bedrooms and our Livingwell facility.

We are delighted to offer a wide selection of items for our guests at breakfast, I am always pleased to hear that our guests find our selection and quality to be excellent.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and recommending us as a place to stay, we very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I live in Wembley and I wanted to go for a nice breakfast at Hilton. I wanted only egg Benedict and a coffee. The breakfast supervisor spend 15min trying to convince me to go for the full buffet of 30£ as they were very busy and I needed to wait 30min for eggs. I tried telling her that I am ok waiting, she keeps going on convincing me about the bloody buffet which I clearly said I am not interested. Quite disappointing... I had to walk out and go elsewhere...

1  Thank AnnyAnn1234

Dear AnnyAnn1234,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear of your disappointment which has come as a surprise since we generally receive positive feedback about the breakfast we serve and friendly service. Please be assured that I will personally follow up on this matter and discuss with the team.

Many thanks for your feedback, we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Wembley Park underground station is about a 7-10 minute walk and you can get the tube into somewhere a little central within around 25 minutes with a few changes.
Hotel lobby is stylish.
Rooms are a decent, comfortable size- all the basics available including water/ tea/ coffee etc.
- No dental kit/ sippers in the room.

The nearby secure parking is definitely nearby, but unfortunately I had the logo- badge from the front of my car stolen over night, which costs £50 to replace, despite being parked right below a camera as the car park had internal cctv.
Neither the hotel nor the car park could be of any help although the hotel did sympathise. I accept it can happen anywhere, however it may be less likely to happen if a hotel had its own car park onsite.

Hotel can validate parking in the above car park at a reduced price - £15 for 24 hours.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear mir12018,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us recently.

I was delighted to learn that you had a pleasant time with us and that you enjoyed all that our wonderful location had to offer.

We all very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton London Wembley in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

The hotel is not far from the underground links to Central London.
The interior was nice and rooms well presented with tea,coffee, iron and hairdryer provided. Minor issue is that on one pack of biscuits for two guests!!
We had a minor blip when we reached our room and there was an issue but the staff quickly located a room for us so was happy with their responsiveness.
Would happily stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rakeshjyotiberi
MeredithBevan, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Dear rakeskjoytiberi,

Many thanks for writing this review. we are pleased that you had a great stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.