“Simon Malta”
Review of BA Transfer

Ranked #1 of 4 Transportation in Wembley
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have been using this company for the last 5 years. Always on time and efficient. Would recommend to family and friends.

BATransfer, Manager at BA Transfer, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for leaving us a review.
I am delighted to hear we have been providing you a service that is off exceptional standards.

All reviews
"minicab"
"loyal"
"terminal"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Again this company let me down!! I had a problems before( They just left me at the airport with no explanation) and after they contact me saying they have changed I decided try again and again BA Transfer let me down just cancelling my booking with no explanation!! Avoid this company as they are not serious!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for posting a review.
I am disheartened to hear that our services failed to meet your expectations.
In order for us to investigate and resolve this issue, could I kindly request that you provide us with the relevant reservation ID.
I would like to sincerely apologise on behalf of BA Transfers, for any inconvenience caused.
I hope this is adequate and wait to hear from you soon.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I've been using this company for a while for airport transfers but unfortunately it was the last time this Saturday. Upon my landing in Heathrow, no sign of the driver, and it took me about 20 minutes just to get in touch with BA Transfer (automatic driver connection service where I was forwarded would not work, and no one would pick up my call otherwise). When I finally reached them, I was told the driver is at least 15 min away. At least they could have let me know earlier, a simple message would do, so that I could timely arrange a different way to get home. There are plenty of decent transfer companies in London, no need to use a poor one.

1  Thank inlimako
BATransfer, Manager at BA Transfer, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for posting a review.
I am disheartened to hear that our services failed to meet your expectations.
I hope this is adequate and wait to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Very good service, totally nothing to complain about. Driver was on time and very helpful. Will definitely use them again.

BATransfer, Manager at BA Transfer, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2018

A friend told me about BA Transfer a few years ago since I get to London a couple of times a year. I have used them every trip since then. Every driver has been professional., courteous, and on time. The vehicles are clean and comfortable. And the cost is better than any other service I've checked out. I wish them years of successful business and hope they can maintain the quality of service.

BATransfer, Manager at BA Transfer, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Mr. Arlington,