“So friendly.... 😁”

The May Tree
Ranked #38 of 119 Restaurants in Helston
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Whether you're looking for a quick snack, a leisurely meal, a celebration with friends and family, or a business meeting with colleagues, we've got the table and menu for you. You can lounge on our comfy sofas or dine in our cosy alcoves. Or even have a meal in one of our private dining spaces. At The May Tree you can enjoy our great menu which serves up something tempting for every occasion. From traditional to contemporary, steaks to salads, you'll find a meal to suit.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Suzy was amazing, inviting and welcoming, happy to chat and advise us on how long to get somewhere and what it would be like so we knew what clothing to wear, snacks to take etc. And I overheard her helping a colleague out too! Top lady! And because of Suzy we have to give The May Tree top marks! Keep it up Suzy and the team - you're doing a grand job!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

My friend and I
Got a warm welcome and we ordered our meal's at the same time
They come together​ but mine was cooked
But my friend she had the rump steak she cut in to the steak and blood went all over the plate,the waiter tuck the meal back by the time they had got her another meal to the table I had eaten my meal,she cut in to another steak and blood came out of that one two in the end my friend didn't have a hot meal,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Loverly clean modern restaurant. Booked table as suggested and table ready when arrived. Food came out promptly and hot. Waiter was great too.
One little downfall. Lamb curry was on special and for the two in our party who had it both said it was hot/spicy. They enjoyed but special should say hot/spicy because if I ordered it it would of been to hot for me.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Very reasonably priced grub, in tidy and welcoming setting. No frills no extras but definitely value for money but slooow service

Reviewed March 30, 2018

As we were staying at the premier inn next door we thought we’d eat here , service absolutely slow , messed up orders , confusion over payments so we only ate here once in our 5 day stay. Food was ok average pub fare served hot and decent portion. Lots of noisy kids running about and a very messy customer in smelly boilersuit and work boots wandering about .

Been to The May Tree? Share your experiences!