“Awesome homemade pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Specialing in fresh pasta
Reviewed April 25, 2017

We went to dinner here with a family group. Just about everyone got something different and everyone raved about what they got. The flavors were good, with creative combinations and generous portions. The server was attentive, good personality and knowledgeable. House wine was also good.
Surprising quality in an out of the way location.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

the pasta dishes on the menu are great. I'm not sure of the name but the one with hot sausage is spicy and unbelievably great. appetizers are all good and the lemonchello after the meal hits the spot. Dying to try new pizza place of their's next store

Reviewed March 24, 2017

The food was fantastic! Great menu and unbelievable pasta. My wife and I had octopus
that was not my cup of tee as an appetizer because I always wanted to try it. The service, food and dining experience was wonderful!
Great job Cenacolo, I will be back,

1  Thank SCOTT C
Reviewed March 14, 2017

The food was excellent and the service was wonderful. The portions were healthy (I ended up taking more than half of my entree home and made two meals out of it). We definitely plan to return soon.

1  Thank Allison F
Reviewed February 15, 2017

Two people at work raved about this restaurant so my husband and I decided to go there for Valentine's Day. I emailed to make a reservation and quickly got a response. I had been told that it's a little difficult to find as it is in an industrial park. When we pulled into the park, there was no visible signage and we weren't sure which way to go. We stayed straight, and it was the right choice. We were warmly greeted by several employees and immediately seated. Kim was our server, and she was fantastic. While I think my husband wanted to order an appetizer, I pointed out that most people were taking leftovers home so we passed. I ordered the Bruco, and my husband had a lobster pasta. Both were fantastic. My only negative was that it was chilly. I was cold which is common, but as I looked around, there were at least three other diners with their coats over their shoulders. I think the staff should be aware that if diners are wearing coats, they aren't comfortable. I would have given this dining experience five stars if it wasn't for the room temperature.

Been to Cenacolo Restaurant? Share your experiences!