“Great food, Great service”

Catch Seafood, Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Mawgan Porth
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Description: Stunning beachfront restaurant serving specializing in fresh locally caught seafood in a laid back coastal environment. Sunday roast on the coast, tapas, grilled meats & burgers also favorites plus fully stocked licensed bar featuring many old favorites along with local products and a gin palace.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I went to the catch for lunch. The portions are not to small and the service is amazing. Went there with 7 kids, there is a brilliant kids menu. Do recommend.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous dinner here. Fish was beautifully fresh and had a choice between a few from the daily catch. Good atmosphere. Lovely decor
Definitely worth booking though Laura and team obviously try to accommodate those just passing

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic experience here. We came on the off chance on mothers day and they had tables available. They were very friendly staff and sorted some colouring books for the children to occupy them while we chose food and waited for it to be prepared. The food was amazing. My husband said its the best vegetarian meal he has had ever and my salmon pasta was really delicious. The children loved their fish and chips too and all was present really nicely. Highly recommend. Even gave me some daffodils.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Lovely food! My mum and I had the whitebait to start, I’m not a massive fan of the little fish but The Catch has changed my mind, they were really fresh and and full of flavour. For the mains I had the Steak Frites, slightly over done for medium but it so flavoursome it wasn’t an issue. My mum had the whole roasted catch of the day which was bream, top marks for the delicate flavours! The restaurant has a modern seaside feel and the waiters were attentive but not over powering which allows you to enjoy your meal. It was a quiet night at The Catch but I would highly recommend it and “Catch” it before the season starts and it gets crazy!

Reviewed February 25, 2018

Really good fish selection, sourced in Cornwall and in season. We had squid and whitbait starters, followed by langoustine tails and bake sea bass mains. Loved the presentation style of re-using oyster and crab shells. Friendly efficient service and great food - well recommended.