The Scarlet Hotel
Bedruthan Hotel & Spa(Mawgan Porth)
US$180
Priceline
US$99
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Sandy Lodge Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$67
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
1,682 results
All reviewshot tubthe cliffrelaxation roomspa journeyhotel dogeco hotelindulgent roomglass of champagnegenerous roomopen plan bathroomspecial occasionworth every pennyamazing hoteltea and coffeeoverlooking the beachsteam roomwine list
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Perfect. Just got back from a weekend stay and we cannot think of a single improvement they could make. The staff are all very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. The food is amazing and changes daily. The spa is so relaxing and well worth booking a treatment. We stayed in the 'just right' room and it really is just that, perfect for a weekend stay.

• Stayed: March 2012
OceanviewCornwall, General Manager at The Scarlet Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Thank you for this lovely review and score. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I do hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

I do not usually like modern hotels. Why do I love the Scarlet? It is so,so, stylish,yet timeless.They have rediscovered old fashioned Hospitality. The attention to detail is amazing. They serve Tregothnan Tea from the UK's only tea plantation. The salt dishes were made by the Manager, Nikki, because she could not find anything suitable. The food, the bedrooms, the pool, the views, the walks. Just go there. You wont be disappointed. Trust me!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for posting this wonderful reccommendation of the Hotel and my salt pots! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in our modern hotel. I do hope you visit again.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Scarlet Hotel for a two night break. It was a wonderful romantic retreat that I'd recommend for anyone who can afford it :)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post this brief but poitive review of our Hotel.

I hope you choose us the next time you feel in need of a little Romance.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

The service at the hotel is second to none. From the welcome at the open plan reception through to the service in the spa, bar & restaurant we could not have asked and experienced an better. Our room had the most fantastic sea view over looking the beach. It was an amazing experience to wake up in the morning and watching and hearing the waves break onto the beach. Our dinner's were excellent and the breakfasts equally superb. Yes, the hotel is not cheap but its worth ever penny if you want to relax, have world class service and exceptional food. We will return

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David F

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am so pleased to hear the hotel had the desired effect for you.

I do hope you will choose to slow down and relax with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

we came here to unwind and relax for a long weekend, and it was purely amazing from the warm welcome, friendliness of staff in general, luxurious rooms, and amenities (spa definitely recommendable). The food was also lovely although we only had dinner in the restaurant once as also tried Jamie's fifteen, only being 5 car minutes away. Nice breakfast every morning with so many nice little touches. Even the weather was gorgeous so we could go for long beach/ coastal walks. Will definitely be back for more relaxation hopefully in the summer when we are able to use the outdoor chairs/ sunbeds.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 33 (had little patio) with direct access to garden/ beach.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am so glad you enjoyed your romantic break with us. I do hope we see you again soon.