I arranged a surprise 65th birthday celebration here for my husband with daughters our son-in law and grandchildren aged 4 and 10. The hotel staff were wonderfully helpful in "keeping the secret" but I was landed with a hefty bill. The view is beautiful. The rooms all spotless. We were allowed into our room before the designated 3.30 but at 10.25 the following day the room key is automatically "frozen". The food was good but I was not told that the "included" dinner had a price ceiling. We would not spend a week end at Bedruthan as a couple but if cost is not a concern this hotel is ideal for children. The outside of the building is horrible! (My husband and I live in Cornwall and there are hotels better suited to couples).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornwall's Large Hotel of the Year 2010/11 and Enjoy England's Sustainable Tourism Business of the Year. Bedruthan offers magnificent views over the Atlantic, an award-winning restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, children's clubs and a stunning Ocean Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, HRS, Cancelon and LateRooms so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Cornwall/Mawgan Porth, UK