“Good food good service.”
Review of Massala

Massala
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Perranporth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant as two couples with our three children, we were treated like royalty from the off, second to none service and great food ensured we had a wonderful evening, I had a lovely big portion of tasty tandoori chicken followed by the special curry which had plenty of juicy prawns, tender mutton and juicy chicken, good portion size too, top marks Massala well done.

1  Thank Dazza333

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Recommended. Nice staff and excellent prawn pathia. Much better than bigger curry houses. Thank you. Been to some rubbish places recently; would travel to this one.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing Meal at Massala. We went for Sunday Evening Buffet and were very impressed! The food was delicious and fresh! The best dish was the tikka massala but I couldn’t recommend a particular dish as they were all fabulous! Top Quality Meat and Massive Hunks of it! Will be back very soon!

1  Thank Stobartben
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I can't believe I've never got round to writing a review of Massala. We've been 3 or 4 times over the last few years and its just scrummy. It's our family treat when we visit Perranporth. The staff are just lovely and so polite. The food is outstanding.

We've a very fussy Veggie who loves this restaurant !

Sorry for not reviewing earlier. Can't wait to see you in June !!!

1  Thank Jenny K
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Whenever I am in Cornwall I always visit this restaurant for an Indian. It is one of the tastiest Indians I have tried and in a lovely location. The staff are friendly and welcoming. The food is incredible with great portions and eating at this restaurant is one of the things I look forward too when I visit Cornwall. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Perranporth or staying in the surrounding areas.