See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 29, 2010

Cherry Eden is a beautiful Georgian house full of character, complete with a 'secret garden' which provides a sanctuary for Pam's rescued cats, who are all pampered and well behaved. Elm Terrace is discreetly tucked away close to the town centre and may require a second 'circuit' to locate, but that is part of its charm. Pam and Malcolm are extremely welcoming hosts and the rooms and facilities are of a high standard, nicely decorated, clean and comfortable. Breakfast is excellent as is the service and we wish that our short three night stay could have been longer.

Date of stay: July 2010
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Stayed here for a .week with my sister we were given a warm welcome by Pam and Malc . Lovely house and gardens and most important comfy beds and good food.
For directions make sure you go up North Road by the church and Elm Terrace is just at the top on the right hand side.

Date of stay: August 2010
Reviewed November 7, 2009

My boyfriend and I visited cornwall at the end of this Octorber, and we stayed in Cherry Eden for 2 nights, the experience was nice!

First of all, we visited this place because there are a lot of gorgeous cats, and we do think they are lovely! I picked one up up-side-down and she slept in my arms like a baby...I read a lady's comment that there were cat hairs everywhere, which is NOT ture. In fact, I did NOT see cat hair anywhere in guest rooms and breakfast room, they only hung around in the garden and the hall way. They are clean and well-behavoured lovely furry balls and they won't harm anybody. If you don't like cats, you won't see them very often; if you do love them like us, you will get plenty of cuddles!

Secondly, the rooms here are very nice and clean. We stayed in a blue room and had a peek at the red one nextdoor, they both nice designed and elegant. The bed was very comfy and clean; the bathroom was good; the room was nice and warm... My boyfriend and me both liked it.

Then, let's talk about the breakfast. I do think the portion is slightly too big for me, but I'm only tiny and thin, I believe most people can manage it. Like Malcolm said, if you have the breakfast, you may not need to have lunch. The quality of the breakfast was very good, and the breakfast room is bright and homely, we enjoyed it!

Finally, I have to mention that both Pam and Malcolm are very kind and warm-hearted people. They rescure animals and look after them very well; they always are friendly to guests and have nice chats with them, we felt very relax in Cherry Eden B&B.

We did enjoyed our stay, I believe you will as well.

Date of stay: October 2009
Reviewed October 31, 2009

This is the place to stay. Excellent choice of breakfast, very friendly hosts at all times and the rooms were spotless. Nothing was too much bother. It was nice to see ceramic tableware and nothing in plastic pots or containers. A real taste of elegance.

I would certainly recommend this delightful b & b to all my friends and family.

Try it.

Date of stay: October 2009
Reviewed October 30, 2009

Cherry Eden is a wonderful quiet environment for all to come and relax whether it's for liesure or business. It's situated within a short walking distance from great places to eat in an evening. The bus and train station is also situated within easy walking distance from Cherry Eden where you could get a bus to go to the Eden project, which is a fantastic day out for anybody and everybody. Pam and Malcome were very kind and helpfull. The rooms are spacious and very comfy and Malcomes' breakfasts are like nothing I have ever tasted before. So much effort was put in by Pam and Malcome to make sure that I had a very comfortable stay and I will be back again without a doubt.

Date of stay: September 2009