See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 30, 2009

Cherry Eden is a wonderful quiet environment for all to come and relax whether it's for liesure or business. It's situated within a short walking distance from great places to eat in an evening. The bus and train station is also situated within easy walking distance from Cherry Eden where you could get a bus to go to the Eden project, which is a fantastic day out for anybody and everybody. Pam and Malcome were very kind and helpfull. The rooms are spacious and very comfy and Malcomes' breakfasts are like nothing I have ever tasted before. So much effort was put in by Pam and Malcome to make sure that I had a very comfortable stay and I will be back again without a doubt.

Date of stay: September 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Lovelly Captain's house,full of character and charm,clean and tidy,we were made to feel at home straight away,food was good and plentyfull, we would love to have the time to go again,this place is a real gem, we travelled all round, using St Austell as our base.One day we will go back and walk mre of the beautiful coastline.
Thank you Pam and Malcom, we have nothing but fond memories of our stay

Date of stay: June 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Stayed here for two nights and couldn't have asked for a better stay. Friendly hosts, clean and comfortable room, great breakfast and central location. Would recommend.

Date of stay: October 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2009

Firstly, Pam & Malcolm's Guest House is situated a short walk from the train station and in the centre of St Austell - perfect location to have as a base for both business and leisure trips - as was in my case. I adored the fact that the Guest House was tucked away from noise and traffic, with a magical secret garden facing it.

It has a lovely vibe - friendly, warm, inviting, relaxing, fresh and clean. Malcolm prepared a feast for breakfast, both speedy and tasty :) Pam's care and interest in her guests is a genuine gift and together they were always ready to advise, direct and ensure my stay was as lovely as it was :)

Although, seldom around animals, I am an animal lover and the cats added to the atmosphere and peacefully wondered around the garden and the ground floor landing. I can be quite a fussy customer, yet, all elements of Cherry Eden came together and created such a pleasant experience and has left a lingering smile on my face!

Really enjoyed my stay - thanks guys x

Date of stay: September 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2009

We have visited Cherry Eden on 3 occasions and have been made to feel very welcome.
Real home from home, Pam keeps a spotless house and Malcolms breakfasts are legendery. the location is very handy for all forms of public transport and close to the Eden project and the lost gardens of Heligan.
We would certainly recommend Cherry Eden for a pleasant stay in Cornwall.
Sue & John Ollerenshaw