See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 7, 2009

My boyfriend and I visited cornwall at the end of this Octorber, and we stayed in Cherry Eden for 2 nights, the experience was nice!

First of all, we visited this place because there are a lot of gorgeous cats, and we do think they are lovely! I picked one up up-side-down and she slept in my arms like a baby...I read a lady's comment that there were cat hairs everywhere, which is NOT ture. In fact, I did NOT see cat hair anywhere in guest rooms and breakfast room, they only hung around in the garden and the hall way. They are clean and well-behavoured lovely furry balls and they won't harm anybody. If you don't like cats, you won't see them very often; if you do love them like us, you will get plenty of cuddles!

Secondly, the rooms here are very nice and clean. We stayed in a blue room and had a peek at the red one nextdoor, they both nice designed and elegant. The bed was very comfy and clean; the bathroom was good; the room was nice and warm... My boyfriend and me both liked it.

Then, let's talk about the breakfast. I do think the portion is slightly too big for me, but I'm only tiny and thin, I believe most people can manage it. Like Malcolm said, if you have the breakfast, you may not need to have lunch. The quality of the breakfast was very good, and the breakfast room is bright and homely, we enjoyed it!

Finally, I have to mention that both Pam and Malcolm are very kind and warm-hearted people. They rescure animals and look after them very well; they always are friendly to guests and have nice chats with them, we felt very relax in Cherry Eden B&B.

We did enjoyed our stay, I believe you will as well.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2009

This is the place to stay. Excellent choice of breakfast, very friendly hosts at all times and the rooms were spotless. Nothing was too much bother. It was nice to see ceramic tableware and nothing in plastic pots or containers. A real taste of elegance.

I would certainly recommend this delightful b & b to all my friends and family.

Try it.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2009

Cherry Eden is a wonderful quiet environment for all to come and relax whether it's for liesure or business. It's situated within a short walking distance from great places to eat in an evening. The bus and train station is also situated within easy walking distance from Cherry Eden where you could get a bus to go to the Eden project, which is a fantastic day out for anybody and everybody. Pam and Malcome were very kind and helpfull. The rooms are spacious and very comfy and Malcomes' breakfasts are like nothing I have ever tasted before. So much effort was put in by Pam and Malcome to make sure that I had a very comfortable stay and I will be back again without a doubt.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Lovelly Captain's house,full of character and charm,clean and tidy,we were made to feel at home straight away,food was good and plentyfull, we would love to have the time to go again,this place is a real gem, we travelled all round, using St Austell as our base.One day we will go back and walk mre of the beautiful coastline.
Thank you Pam and Malcom, we have nothing but fond memories of our stay

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Stayed here for two nights and couldn't have asked for a better stay. Friendly hosts, clean and comfortable room, great breakfast and central location. Would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business