Hustyns Hotel and Spa
US$55
Travelodge
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$80
PremierInn.com
US$285
Trehellas House(Washaway)(Great Value!)
US$82
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$217
US$148
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

St. Moritz Hotel(Wadebridge)
US$91
The Cornish Arms(Pendoggett)
US$115
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssingle tracknarrow country laneslong weekendclub la costaswimming poolsteam roommaster bedroommid week breakcrazy golfthe main hotelwelcome packlovely weekendtable tennisbar and restaurantmain bedroomrelaxing breakself catering
Reviewed April 3, 2016

We have just returned from a week in one of the lodges which was fantastic.
They are very clean and very well equipped and spacious.
We booked through blue Chip Cottages which were very good.
the pool and gym facilities were very good.
If you want to relax then this is the place !!
The hotel and restaurant are closed at the moment while they find a buyer but this in now way detracts from the whole experience that is on offer.
Th location is so tranquil but not far by car from the rest of cornwall.
We will be looking to return again next year.

Room Tip: All the lodges look good
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank marlinds
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

I am a CLC member, and have been so for many years. All but a few timeshare holidays have been perfect, with perhaps my worst timeshare holiday experience coming at CLC's Appolonium and Spa resort in Turkey. I contacted CLC regarding my experience at the Turkish resort.
This was my second visit to the Hustyns resort in St Breock , Cornwall. My first visit was in September 2014. The place was bustling with people. The restaurants, and on site facilities were superb.
I managed to book the current visit to Hustyns a few weeks back, after I decided to telephone CLC regarding UK availability for a week from 27/02/16. The CLC Representative informed me that the restaurants were no longer open on the resort, and that many of the on site facilities were no longer up and running. I nevertheless confirmed the booking for a 3 bed Premier lodge. For anyone who hasnt experienced one of the lodges, then I can promise you that they are excellent.
We arrived late on Saturday 27/02/16, after travelling down from Norfolk. The lodge allocated was number 21 (Willow). It was spotless, and without doubt gave us a superb base for our holiday. What did disappoint me was the fact that CLC appear to have lost interest in this resort in favour of Trenython Manor on the south side of Cornwall. Many of the other lodges at the Hustyns resort were obviously unoccupied. The place was so quiet. In my opinion this was such ashame, as previously all of the lodges were certainly occupied. I spoke with staff in the leisure area , who said that CLC were looking for a buyer for the Hustyns resort. I also spoke with local leisure club members who use the gym facilities regarding the situation. Most told me the same story, referring to the fact that CLC had all but pulled out. Most expressed their disappointment at not being able to stay for a chat/coffee after visiting the resort.
Whilst at the resort I was forced to contact the leisure department regarding a minor fault within the lodge. I spoke with the maintenance worker who attended. He informed me that he was of the opinion the when CLC merged with the american consortium things appeared to change. He recalled how the Americans visited Hustyns , and had opted in favour of the Trenython Manor resort. He informed me that there were once 15 maintenance staff at Hustyns, however there were now simply a handful left. I was informed that CLC were now looking for a buyer for Hustyns in the region of 3 million pounds. I may not be a business man, however I fail to understand the logic behind this crazy decision. When Hustyns was up and running as I remember it , it was almost unrivalled. The resort has everything! It is in an excellent location with a good road network linking it to the likes of Wadebridge, Bodmin and the nearby A30. I understand that the resort may not have mains water( correct me if Im not wrong), but there has clearly been a re think by CLC regarding Hustyns, and sadly I for one am bitterly disappointed in CLC's actions. My advice is try Hustyns if you have not already done so. The lodges are amazing and so comfortable. If you prefer a more thriving holiday base , then perhaps the resort no longer holds its former attractions. Little wonder that I for one will not renew my membership with CLC at the end of the year!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David R
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at Hustyns Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It is always good to hear from our members I was very pleased to see that you have very much enjoyed your holidays with us and found your lodge at Hustyns to be excellent. The hotel building and grounds are in the process of being sold and in the meantime our fully equipped self catering luxury lodges continue to be available to our members with enhancements to cover the transition period and the swimming pool, fitness centre and Jacuzzi are available. I do hope that you received the information we sent to members some months ago explaining the changes and please do not hesitate to contact member services with any further queries. In the meantime, CLC World has focussed the development of its Cornish operations into CLC Trenython Manor, where planning has already been consented for further lodges, which are popular with our members, and we do hope that we will be able to welcome you there.

General Manager, Cornish resorts

Reviewed January 9, 2016

We concur with lots of people who have written already about this place. In many ways it was one of the most luxurious hotels we'd been in. We had a wonderful spacious room with all facilities including a balcony (and some thoughtfully absent-minded previous tenants of the room had left half a bottle of Prosecco chilling on it. Very welcome!). The bathroom was as big as a small flat and very pampering.
The dining facilities were comfortable, and I had an Indonesian fruits-de-mer starter which was absolutely delicious, and adequate as a complete meal. Some lovely offerings on the menu here.
Most of all, the sumptuous spa. I am becoming an aficionado of spas, and this was incredible: a very hot steam room, a wonderfully bubbly jacuzzi, and a pool of a proper length, so one could actually SWIM.
But nothing in this life comes totally without cost: and the cost was the 'presentation'. We knew it was coming, but did not realise it would be so long. We started at 9.30 and were finally let go at 2.15. That's a long time, and if you have other plans (we had, but they were aborted) perhaps best not to endure this long sell.
Further comments on it are on Forum

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed December 31, 2015 via mobile

Firstly the positives :
Just returned from a 3 night break at Hustyns, It was a complementary break offered by CLC world.
The hotel itself is beautiful & tranquil, set at the edge of woodland.
Our room (104) was of a good standard & spacious, breakfast was also complimentary tasty & plentiful, the free use of the spa facilities also a lovely touch.
We spent Friday & Saturday completely at our leisure, staff were helpful, polite, smart & unobtrusive.
We were reminded on checking in of our agreed appointment time 2:30pm on the Sunday.
Today we built ourselves up for the hard sell that we had read about on previous reviews the gentleman that came to get us was Kevin what a genuinely lovely man & Scott that we were later introduced to equally a lovely man we were treated to a light lunch & refreshments & shown around an exceptional lodge set to a high standard this product really does sell itself there was no hard sell & we felt totally comfortable like chatting with old friends the time flew by (4.5hrs) ... we're now driving home & will probably kick ourselves at some point... we're already committed to some future vacations so at this time it just wasn't for us but thank you CLC & Hustyns for a lovely weekend.

Only 2 negative points, trivial really:
1. If you go at this time of year the car gets pretty rotten but that may also be my love of beaches & puddles ...
2. We tried to order takeaway pizza Friday evening from the brasserie & we're call hung !

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at Hustyns Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind remarks about our resort. It was good to see that you enjoyed your presentation and I have passed on your compliments to Kevin and Scott. Should you ever want to find out more about holidaying with us please feel free to get in touch and in the meantime we wish you well on your future holidays.

Resort Manager, Hustyns.

Reviewed December 15, 2015

Visited here with my Mum and Sister for a pre-wedding Spa Day. We paid £70 each which included coffee and cake on arrival, a tour of the venue, free robe and slipper hire, free lunch with a dessert and glass of wine, use of the pool, gym, sauna, steam room and whirl bath. Also a treatment of your choice. The staff were lovely, amenities fantastic, food was lovely and venue just perfect. Had a thoroughly enjoyable day.

Room Tip: Tranquility, Relaxtion and great staff
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family