“Worth it! ”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Oh my the falafels! not dry crunchy and moist in the middle. and the schnitzel was good too, crisp, tender and the beef kofta also tasty, yum. Price was $55 for that huge plate and included a jug of lemonade.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

We had these falafels like 2 weeks ago and we're still talking about them - I couldn't believe how good they were. Best taken away to each on the beach for sunset!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I went by myself and it was a cosy place with friendly staff. The prices were a bit higher than the competition but I gave them the benefit of doubt.
I order the pocket falafel and it was delivered without having to wait for too long. The falafel was indeed good but not like wow best ever...
Also I was not served/offered complimentary water as like anywhere else in Australia. So I drank from my own bottle which I had in my backpack. They did not get the hint. I guess they really want customers to purchase their lemomade... :/

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Fantastic food, i would highly recommend to eat here.
Whilst waiting they served us some falafel which was a nice gesture.
We had several dishes and my daughter asked if she could have a few more.
This was no problem at all, in fact they gave some to us without charging any extra.

Great service and great food, i would come back.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Such great felafels, not dry at all. We got the sharing plate and it was great. Highly recommend getting