“Beautiful”

and up
Byron Stand Up Paddle Nature Tour
Ranked #2 of 52 Tours in Byron Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: We love showing people our little slice of paradise in the Cape Byron Marine Park down the beautiful Brunswick River. Groups are small (max 8 people) to be able to give you personalised instruction & for you to really soak in the peacefulness & beautiful surroundings. You'll feel far away from the hustle & bustle floating along surrounded by nature. I love sharing my local knowledge, having grown up in this beautiful part of the world. I've had this business since December 2014 and I love to give all my customers the red carpet treatment (even making home made snacks). I can honestly say, "I love my job!" Our customers regularly say, "It's easier than I expected!" So come unplug & unwind with your friends, family, partner or solo. Inclusions: Combined lesson & tour Free pick up from Byron Bay (if required) Free homemade snacks Free digital photos Start time: Tour start times vary with tides. Call for more details
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Thanks Ricky and Bobby for such a nice trip and experience! Totally recommendable to discover a hidden paradise close to Byron.

All reviews
"wildlife"
in 33 reviews
"waterway"

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We booked a morning tour on the river with Ricky and it was superb. Paddle boarding is not difficult and we were standing up on our boards within minutes after some basic pointers from Ricky - it's so addictive, just try not to get cocky like I did and then fall in! Whether you will see much wildlife on your tour is hit and miss (we saw a few birds and a couple of rays) but really this is all about relaxing on the board and paddling around the beautiful river area. Ricky had drinks and home-made snacks for us when we finished our tour - a lovely touch to finish a great experience! Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Thanks Ricky and Bobby for an awesome tour! We loved it and it was perfect for our Byron Hens weekend.

For those thinking of booking this- do it! It’s a great way to try SUP and see a beautiful part of the area. Ricky and Bobby are great and I loved how thoughtful the tour was. The bread and hummus at the end was a great way to finish. Hope to see you both again another time!

Reviewed March 23, 2018

We met Ricky, Crystal and Bobby for an afternoon board paddle up the Brunswick River. Everything was so well planned and the instruction made it easy for us to get into the paddling action straight away. It's an interesting and beautiful river with lots of wildlife to see and hear, like rays and kingfishers. Ricky and Crystal are excellent company and the healthy and homemade hummus, bread and veggies at the end topped off a great day.